Journey to the centre of the earth

Started by Nightwalker, Jul 21, 2008, 11:03:38 PM

Author
Journey to the centre of the earth (Read 613 times)

Nightwalker

when i first about this film i was thinkin...oh god,more crapola,but again i have been surprised.with so many versions to compete against there is a pretty high bar to hurdle but it hurdles it well.the effects are really nice and colourful,much alike the 60's version,there are some dodgy moments of bluescreen but generally it looks like a nice cross between indy and pirates.the dangers faced are corny and predictable including dinosaurs and man eating plants but the appeal of fraser and the lighthearted enjoyment factor win through.u actually want fraser to survive cos he does really seem like a nice guy.
its a really fun film in 2D and i can imagine in 3D its even better,with some great scenes in there which really give u that boys own,gritty,classic adventure feel that may be really silly but somehow just works,better than the mummy for me as its not taken as seriously.
watch out for the sea crossing and fish eating nessie style monsters,a good abyss crossing on floating rocks and the indy mine cart rip of haha
:) fun.

Private Hudson

I want to see if this can beat the original.

gameoverman

Don't promote this movie, it is a sucky remake of a classic movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed