What remake will be the best?? ?

Started by Wolfpred, Jul 18, 2008, 06:35:06 PM

Which remake do you think will be the best out of these options? ? ? explain.....

Nightmare on Elm Street
6 (37.5%)
Friday the 13th
9 (56.3%)
Hellraiser
6 (37.5%)
Evil Dead (if Sam Rami desides to make it)
5 (31.3%)
Robocop?
7 (43.8%)
all of them no mater what
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author
What remake will be the best?? ? (Read 6,578 times)

Private Hudson

I liked Takes Manhattan, but I'm not a diehard fan of the franchise either so..

SiL

SiL

I liked it in places, but it got mind-numbingly moronic by the end. Interesting concept, naff execution.

Johnny Handsome

I just read that there will be a remake of "The creature from the black lagoon" made by Universal Studios.

I hope that they stay true to the original and make it a serious movie, not in style of The Mummy or something, you know the standard summer blockbuster shit.

gameoverman

You could remake all those movies and improve upon them..

except for..

ROBOCOP - that movie is near flawless and no way could you improve upon it.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: gameoverman on Jul 21, 2008, 12:52:35 PM

ROBOCOP - that movie is near flawless and no way could you improve upon it.
I agree.
Thats not only an opinion, its FACT !

ROBOCOP is perfect for what it is and i just hope they dont make the remake into some PG-13 superhero shit.

Ron Perlman fan

Robert Englend sure as hell better be playin as Freddy man im gona be pissed if he ain't

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Ron Perlman fan on Jul 21, 2008, 04:10:11 PM
Robert Englend sure as hell better be playin as Freddy man im gona be pissed if he ain't
Actually no, i read somewhere long time ago that he wasnt interested in playing freddy in the new movie.

Maybe it changed since then but dont get your hopes up.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 21, 2008, 11:09:03 AM
I just read that there will be a remake of "The creature from the black lagoon" made by Universal Studios.

I hope that they stay true to the original and make it a serious movie, not in style of The Mummy or something, you know the standard summer blockbuster shit.

I read a script review on IESB saying that they tried to bust what PREDATOR did on revealing the monster after an hour or so into the film, but failed miserably at it.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Englund has said opinions for and against the project, depending on when he needs to make another house payment. Unfortunately most of the story ideas that have come around involve showing human freddy and his descent into madness... ala the new texas chainsaw. This means they want a younger character because, lets face it, as awesome as Englund is he doesnt look like a young serial killer. Hopefully they will have a younger look alike play the human form, and have Englund be the nightmare freddy. Of course this is a terrible idea because the notion has been carried more than once in the numerous sequels and the short lived television show.

Spidey3121

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 21, 2008, 05:58:32 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 21, 2008, 11:09:03 AM

I read a script review on IESB saying that they tried to bust what PREDATOR did on revealing the monster after an hour or so into the film, but failed miserably at it.

"Creature From the Black Lagoon" is a geat classic sci-fi movie. Making a re-make would be very pointless as in my opinion it just wouldn't be nearly as good. Of course, this is true with a lot of films but they just go ahead + re-make them anyway.

Johnny Handsome

There is the new jason, looks very good. I always liked the look of the Freddy Vs jason
Jason much better then any other, i´m glad they sticked to that.

http://shocktillyoudrop.com/nextraimages/jason-voorhees-new.jpg

Undeadite

Undeadite

He is creepy looking, Ill give you that. I wonder how he got those clothes... lol

Scree

Undeadite

Undeadite

Its just his low cut shirt with the mask.

SiL

SiL

No, his neck is really fat.

But it's always been fat.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed