What remake will be the best?? ?

Started by Wolfpred, Jul 18, 2008, 06:35:06 PM

Which remake do you think will be the best out of these options? ? ? explain.....

Nightmare on Elm Street
6 (37.5%)
Friday the 13th
9 (56.3%)
Hellraiser
6 (37.5%)
Evil Dead (if Sam Rami desides to make it)
5 (31.3%)
Robocop?
7 (43.8%)
all of them no mater what
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author
What remake will be the best?? ? (Read 6,575 times)

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

well....... what do you think?

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

None of them.

TheUrbanPredator

I chose Friday the 13th and Evil Dead (only if Raimi decides to make it). :)

War Wager

Can't choose. When I know who'll be doing what, then I'll decide. :)

Spidey3121

O god... i don't know. Would any of them really be good?

Nightwalker

i think jason will probably benefit from a good upgrade,same with freddy.u can remake those quite easy with all the top grade effects nowadays,but will it have the same heart n soul? probably not.

robocop could be a disaster.....way too much cgi im guessing,can see it now :(

evil dead wont work without bruce.

Ron Perlman fan

No don't redo any of them god

Scarface Predator

Quote from: Nightwalker on Jul 18, 2008, 07:44:16 PM
i think jason will probably benefit from a good upgrade,same with freddy.u can remake those quite easy with all the top grade effects nowadays,but will it have the same heart n soul? probably not.

robocop could be a disaster.....way too much cgi im guessing,can see it now :(

evil dead wont work without bruce.
well said.

Eidotemit

How about they let those classic films be and come up with a creative idea of their own, thats what I would like to see.

War Wager

Holloywood ran out of good ideas years ago, I'm starting to lose all hope for the movie business in general.

Nightwalker

thats the thing..they are having to remake everything cos no one can come up with anything original anymore,it had to happen.try and think of an original comcept that doesnt involve prequels or sequels...its hard.

try and invent a new look for an alien creation or monster or freddy style killer.....its damn hard haha

in theory movies will probably dry up at some point cos there just wont be anything to do anymore accept dull sequels and remakes.

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

Robocop is not going to be a remake.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Nightwalker on Jul 18, 2008, 10:36:45 PM
thats the thing..they are having to remake everything cos no one can come up with anything original anymore,it had to happen.try and think of an original comcept that doesnt involve prequels or sequels...its hard.

try and invent a new look for an alien creation or monster or freddy style killer.....its damn hard haha

in theory movies will probably dry up at some point cos there just wont be anything to do anymore accept dull sequels and remakes.

Mind you theres lots 'o comics, novels, games etc to base stuff on.

Vemados

Vemados

A Nightmare on Elm Street has a chance I think because Robert Englund is still playing Freddy

Nightwalker

u can make many comicbook adaptations etc..sure but i think they would get very boring and repetative dont u??
they are virtually the same arent they.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed