Hancock

Started by Xenokiller, Mar 15, 2008, 10:07:38 PM

Author
Hancock (Read 16,024 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm gald it not PG-13 because i was geting tried of PG-13 summer blockbuster movies.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

http://www.hancock-movie.com/

Looks like an average hero/comedy to me.

RhinoTuna

RhinoTuna

Average? Looks great.

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

Pig.

Craig

Craig

You can pretty much tell what happens in the movie from the trailer. Looks very cliche *yawn*

The Diesel

The Diesel

It looks terrible.  It's like a drunk Superman or something. 

alien ravager

alien ravager

looks pretty decent

RhinoTuna

RhinoTuna

Quote from: The Diesel on Jun 17, 2008, 01:45:22 PM
It looks terrible.  It's like a drunk Superman or something. 
That's the idea.

Sounds like most of you want a serious superhero flick, don't we have enough of those already? You guys are so uptight.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

This movie looks funny and the scene where Hancock wack the kid in the air was funny as hell.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Looks good. basicaly....its a drunking homeless that gets super man's power.and in tryin to help does worse than good.then gets act together. im going to see it :D :D :D looks funny

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

It's got a chance to be really good, because it shows that Heros are human too. In all the other superhero movies their bacially perfect people. This has a chance to show a more realistic superhero in the sense he has problems

Scarface Predator

Scarface Predator

the movie looks great, I might see it this weeked.

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

i think will smith is a very average actor frankly....nothing special atall,this just looks like another cgi laden men in black summer sleeper for all the kids....simple.

another superhero spoof...like we need that.
watchmen will be the best superhero spoof.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Jun 18, 2008, 03:49:51 PM
It's got a chance to be really good, because it shows that Heros are human too. In all the other superhero movies their bacially perfect people. This has a chance to show a more realistic superhero in the sense he has problems
what are you talking aobut! every superhero movie has the hero has  a lot of troubles.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Da-Wolf on Jun 18, 2008, 05:24:21 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Jun 18, 2008, 03:49:51 PM
what are you talking aobut! every superhero movie has the hero has  a lot of troubles.
Yeah, but not as many as him. Most of them aren't achololics (Iron man 2 might change that) and aren't jerks that are bums. X-men had no problems really Spiderman had love problems not really personal. He seems like someone who doesn't want his power and that it upsets him that he has them. Everyone else seems to expect it and jump into action

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed