brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 154,865 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 01, 2011, 06:32:21 AM
If it's a Jockey it has to be a baby (previously described in one of the rumors).  The Jockey in Alien is four times larger than that.

I agree. The proportion is all off. But the chest (or what we can see of it) is defiantly Jockian in nature. Though it would be in proportion if the creature inside the bio-suit were human sized.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 01, 2011, 06:32:21 AM
If it's a Jockey it has to be a baby (previously described in one of the rumors).  The Jockey in Alien is four times larger than that.
I think if it stood up it would be well over 16 feet.... so just how big is an adult jockey?

Kimo

Kimo

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Dec 01, 2011, 05:00:02 AM

JOCKEY SPOTTED

After having a good look at that photo, i have to say that yes it does look like it could be something dead, but at the same time it could be nothing more then strange wall structure of organic matter that is twisting itself around corners, and maybe its nothing.

I cant wait to see the HD trailer so i can stay away from this part of the forum because it is driving me mad waiting to see this film.

josh_axey

josh_axey

Just noting some stuff I noticed in the images:

Pic with Sir Ridley and Noomi:

• Note her suit: Circular logo is definately an eagle on a blue background with a sphere above the eagle (sun?).
  • Shoulder mounted camera.
  • Smaller red logo on abdomen: Looks like the "company" logo we have seen before, but "wings" upside down.
  • Barcode or small note on -her- left hand side lower chest.

Pic with the three actors with torches looking at us:

• Logan-Marshll-Green's armour has a sticker/print on -his- right hand side that has a helmet and a "name" + "Mark II" noted... mark 2 whatever name space suit. Name of suit looks to have a k and s in it, and start with a p.
  • Same eagle like logo visible.
  • Same "upside down wing" red logo.
  • Very bottom of the image, right hand side: Notice what almost looks like the "lips" opening of an alien egg (no I'm not saying HEY FACEHUGGER EGG ZOMG) just kind of looks similar to me?

Prometheus bridge shot:

• Note Idris' shirt. Has the triangle logo we've speculated on/seen. Can't confirm if the "wings" are right way up though per notes above...?
  • Alos the bird logo on his outer shirt
  • Shiny shiny table in bridge... very Battlestar Galactica...
  • "Control panel" on it looks similar to the one we've seen from leaked SDCC footage that shows "abdominal" something something with person shown on screen. Probably not the same one, but similar look..

Supposed jockey shot:

• Where are his frackin' arms?
  • As stated previously by others: Looks almost like eye sockets on the thing they're looking at... yet looks transparent/translucent. Either that or like it's made of resin.
  • What is that object left of the "jockey" under her bum?
  • Can't help but notice how strange that "jockey" looks... looks photoshopped, or terrible CGI.... looks weird.....

locusta

locusta

Very exciting to see the SJ or it´s suit remains there.

One thing btw and me not sure if it was already mentioned. Fassbender plays a robot (synthetic whatever) right? So why the hack does he wear the same spacesuit as the humans???

acidpits

acidpits

Hey all, been lurking around for a while (thanks for all the awesome updates!) and thought I'd chime in on the supposed Jockey pic. That is not a Jockey, it's a Xenomorph - the anatomy is identical to the lower body of a Xeno, I've even got a Xeno model I compared the pic to and it's identical, legs, ribcage, groin everything.  It's a big one - HOWEVER I'd hazard to guess that it's actually a statue of one of the creatures that has fallen over rather than the real deal. Whatever it is would have to be dead an awfullly long time if they just found it in that cave which I'm guessing is ancient. This would mean that it would look a little more decayed or fossilised if it were a dead creature. Just my thoughts  :)

Tough little S.O.B.

I think that is a SJ. A small one indeed.

The whole picture looks more like a painting than a pic, specially the SJ (or not SJ)

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Dec 01, 2011, 09:13:01 AM
I think that is a SJ. A small one indeed.

The whole picture looks more like a painting than a pic, specially the SJ (or not SJ)

Yup. I think so too. It looks odd....

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That thing does have the legs and crotch of a xenomorph. :P

Meh I really don't see the same chest as a space jockey.  ???

Could the space jockey be the xenomorph? Like it mated with itself or something retarded like that. :)

josh_axey

josh_axey

It is pretty damn similar to the cruth/hips/etc. of the alien.  :-\
Now I'm confused.

Also... forgive me if it has been proven with 100% evidence... but are we sure of the source for these?
Sites are noting that Fox distributed them.... but for high res promo pictures, they're awfully grainey...
Just seems odd that official pics are that grainy, yet that image size (as in px x px)...

ALSO:
NOTICE:
All the pictures have the copyright info for Fox (duh), and also have Photo: Kerry Brown.
The one with the "creature" body... has "Courtesy Twentieth Century Fox"...
The picture with the people walking towards the head (shopped promo poster like one)... has a photo courtesy yet has had post work done (it's shopped for promotional material).

Does not add up.

Tough little S.O.B.

Tough little S.O.B.

You guys think this is an orchestrated campaign? Leak trailer + pictures.

Or u think its an answer to the (non fox orchestrated) leaked trailer?

Or do u think is all a Judeo-Masonich-Comunist-International conspiracy?

By the way, if we consider this pics or all the information on them true, it says, "on a planet, on a distant planet"

So all this will be hapening on the "other planet", not on earth. Right?

acidpits

acidpits

here's a comparison - note the legs in particular. The ribcage is a bit high up in the shot of the model but appears to have the same lumps and bumps.  Prepare to get worryingly familiar with xeno groin.  ;)

Now my brother has a friend who worked on this movie and confirms that the xenos are and aren't in it (if that makes sense) and the ones that are in the movie are massive, as has been reported elsewhere. Probably because they've been born from the Jockey species.  Maybe it's a Jockey Xeno - albeit in statue form (convinced this is a statue).

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Dec 01, 2011, 09:24:32 AM

By the way, if we consider this pics or all the information on them true, it says, "on a planet, on a distant planet"

I'm sceptical to be honest. (See post above you)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

You're all wrong... It's a Collector from 'Mass Effect'.

And everyone knows William Shatner is the Big Giant Head... Now we'll finally get that 'Star Trek'/'Alien'/computer game cross-over, featuring John Lithgow as a Space Jockey, we've been waiting for.

But in all seriousness, that 'part of the telescope-cannon' theory which has been doing the rounds now seems to be disproven. Not only is the 'scope' of it not mounted on the top, but you can see an identical-looking structure on the other side of the room.

Tough little S.O.B.

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 01, 2011, 09:28:21 AM
Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Dec 01, 2011, 09:24:32 AM

I'm sceptical to be honest. (See post above you)

Yep, all looks weird...

Maybe some funny guy painted a SJ there? Maybe now Fox says its all fake, but its been them all the time...

I don´t know if its a perfect orchestrated viral campaing or we the Alien fans are so hungry for this movie that we are all becoming paranoid and victims of ourselves...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed