Mortal Kombat

Started by Remonster, Jun 10, 2010, 02:35:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat (Read 205,903 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Some people feel like that MVC3 or SSF4 Arcade edition should have won since have more in depth.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I thought MvC3 would've won, since the media is a whore to Capcom.

Did you know that one of the MvC3 reviews said it was better than MvC2 by a longshot?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Oct 22, 2011, 05:50:12 PM
Some people feel like that MVC3 or SSF4 Arcade edition should have won since have more in depth.

I don't see why. Those are very good games but no different of what Capcom has always done. Mortal Kombat, on the other hand, updated the classic gameplay and breathed fresh air into a dying franchise. It's the rightful winner.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks we might see something soon?

http://twitter.com/#!/noobde/status/137272884983898114

I bet you it's more DLC or MK10.

yeah it's too early for MK11 news, it'll probablt be MK10 DLC in light of the golden joystick win.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

^I think you mean MK10 not MK11? I think they are likely to make a UMK9 with a few more characters and all of the DLC in one disc.

Edit: It turns out it's not DLC or anything with MK9.

RT @therealdavidwoo @noobde more DLC characters? Noobde: Oh man that would be kool! But no. :|

RT @DQueBeats @noobde is the suprise MK9 related? thats all i need to know Noobde: No sir.

Remonster

Remonster

Mk adventure game, man.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Remonster on Nov 18, 2011, 07:47:24 PM
Mk adventure game, man.

Shaolin Monks 2. They'd get all my money.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'm sure it will happen later down the road, it's too good of an idea to pass up especially when the engine they are using.

RazorSlash

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I had a feeling that it will be the Vita game. I hope we see more info on the Vita game soon!

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

QuoteNoobde: Sorry man, there is no game called MK Vitality in the works.

Boon be trollin' or we be wrong?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Amazon had MK9: Game of the Year edition listed down but it looks like it was taken down. Either it was fake or NRS told them that it was too early to list it down?

Horhey

Horhey

Ok, so who on xbox wants to fight HANZO HASA5HI? Send me a message and we'll set it up. No shit connections please.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed