Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,690 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Uncanny Psycho & MrBrokenTusk, thank you both very much, they both look great. ;D

In the end, I think I'll have to go with Uncanny's. But thank you both. :)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 24, 2010, 07:47:42 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 24, 2010, 09:53:26 AM
I would like to request a Superman signature, should anyone have the time and interest in doing it.

I would like to see these three pictures being used, if that could be done.

And if my username could be added using the Masked Marvel font, that would be great.

http://www.1001freefonts.com/comic-fonts-7.php

Thanks. :)

THAT'S f**king Superman!
Yeah sure is. Nice pics alright.

Inverse Effect

Gonna redo this one once i get my computer back. Don't know if anyone has noticed but her chin is missing a chunk, and theres several other stuff i need to touch up too.

Nightmare Asylum

Would anyone like to make me a set using these pics? Thanks in advance, and when you are done, can you please PM me, since I don't usually check this topic. I'm not sure what exactly I want done with them. Maybe my name on the signature?

Signature:

Inverse Effect

Yeah i'll make them into a signature and avatar for you, i'll PM you later with the finished pictures.

Nightmare Asylum

Thanks! :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I think the avatar only needs resizing, but the signature could do with some cool effects. I'd do it, but I'm not at my place where Photoshop and whatnot is.  :(

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 27, 2010, 01:48:29 AM
I think the avatar only needs resizing, but the signature could do with some cool effects. I'd do it, but I'm not at my place where Photoshop and whatnot is.  :(

Yeah, I know it needs some effects, but I know nothing about photoshop and what would look cool and what not...

Shasvre

Shasvre

That new avatar is looking good. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 27, 2010, 02:08:13 AM
That new avatar is looking good. :)

Indeed it is. I'm liking the new look, thanks Guts! Gonna take a while to completely get used to it.

I had to go from something so cute to something so...cute :P

Inverse Effect

Yeah working on signature now, like space speeper said, it needs some neat effects on it which im currently trying to do.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Guts on Dec 27, 2010, 02:23:33 AM
Yeah working on signature now, like space speeper said, it needs some neat effects on it which im currently trying to do.

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to make this! I appreciate it!

Inverse Effect

Made it for you, go ahead and check your PM box.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Guts on Dec 27, 2010, 03:48:18 AM
Made it for you, go ahead and check your PM box.

Thanks again! I really like it!

Inverse Effect

Good stuff. And if theres anything you don't like or want me to change then let me know as i've kept the original .PSE file on this computer so i can go back and edit it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed