Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,611 times)

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

please could someone make me a sig featuring the alien 3 dog alien and the queen alien on one side and avpr wolf and berserker on the other with my name on the sig please please please

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I've tried making signatures a few years ago and photoshop is not the place for me.
Could some one make a signature using these three pictures?
from left to right I'd like it to be Drake, Hicks and then Hudson. I couldn't find a higher quality image of Drake with the smart gun in his armor.

Idk how much work it could be but if it could be outlined in the blue title light or in xeno hive resin that'd be cool.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 27, 2013, 04:29:22 AM
I've tried making signatures a few years ago and photoshop is not the place for me.

Photoshop?

I have Gimp and I can make sigs just fine!

Oh well, it happens.  :laugh:

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 15, 2013, 04:58:54 AM
http://www.microplay.cl/pics//ficha_infamouscollection.jpg
Could someone make this my sig with "Terx2" in the top left corner in if possible InFamous font and on the bottom left have "Being a hero is optional" in a red font.

Also have this as my avatar.

Thanks in advance :)

You know what just make Terx2 part. Ican deal with that besides its real hard to find or even make the inFamous font.

PredalienXenomorph

If some could me a really nice Predaien signature and avatar I would be very grateful.

First Blood

First Blood

Anyone up for making me a Sig for They Live or anything John Carpenter related? Preferably with his work from the 80s. :)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 28, 2013, 03:30:43 AM
Anyone up for making me a Sig for They Live or anything John Carpenter related? Preferably with his work from the 80s. :)
Doesn't quite fit your avatar (unless you make it b/w), but I tried. I'm not in Vicker's or Panda's league for these though ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Simple. Perfect. Love it.

Thank you Eva. ;D

Eva

Eva

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 28, 2013, 05:03:46 AM
Simple. Perfect. Love it.

Thank you Eva. ;D

You are welcome ;)

Spoiler
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

:laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

Can anyone make this into a signature for me please? Throw in whatever spins you like.

Thanks  :)

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Quote from: Vakarian on Mar 05, 2013, 10:56:35 AM
Can anyone make this into a signature for me please? Throw in whatever spins you like.

Done! Hope you like it. If you need any help or have any question about it let me know.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Vakarian on Mar 05, 2013, 10:56:35 AM

Vakarian

Vakarian

Thanks for the signatures guys, they look gorgeous! I've not got access to a comp right now, but I'll be changing up when I do.

Thanks again <3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed