Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,728 times)

fry1236

fry1236

Thanks panda  ;D

Inverse Effect

Altered it slightly. Ohh im gonna throw two more extra for anyone if they want to use them

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Since everyone has their Christmas themes up again. Could someone make me a sig out of this please?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VMe5w4sMZCQ/TKqCnwap6fI/AAAAAAAADMo/G54XGjE-8kE/s1600/39.jpg

Credit will be given as always.

Never say no to Panda!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I'm way to f**kign lazy right now to make a new set even though I have been telling myself i would. So i was wondering if you guys could just come up with some random sets for me and if i like it i'll use it :P. Appreciate it 8) Credz will be given.

Ratchetcomand

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

@ Hellspawn: Np...i edited the border a bit and shrinked the height a little (so you don't have a scrollbar in your signature box).

@ Osiris: Guts posted free Hellsing signature banners above, you can check out my Gallery as well (link in sig), there is a spoiler area with my signatures, most of those without name are free. Some old ones so the style is not as good as today but some are pretty ok.

EDIT: Just checked it, those are free atm:

Spoiler

I guess i still got the original files saved somewhere so i can edit text.
[close]

Or just post what you want...as soon as i got the time i can make a new one as well.

greetings

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Panda its me Uncanny Psycho :P I know <3 and nvm i came up with an idea i want to do for a set.

Never say no to Panda!

Aaaaah well, therefor i recognize that avatar style  :laugh:
Ok, then...have fun  ;D

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Can someone make me a banner out of this please. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

BOOP BE DOOP BE DOOP BOOP SEX!

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

What's a Diminemwimwimweh?

Thanks Sweeper, it looks great. :)

Never say no to Panda!

Damn you signature order thief! I spent 20 hours of my precious time for nothing!!

You owe me 20x28$=7829 bucks!  ::)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 12, 2011, 09:45:50 AM
Damn you signature order thief! I spent 20 hours of my precious time for nothing!!
http://f.666kb.com/i/bzg1s9ara5mc5ae0f.png

You owe me 20x28$=7829 bucks!  ::)

Never say no to Panda!

You owe me your first born child!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed