Alien awarded #1 horror scene

Started by War Wager, May 27, 2007, 02:42:46 PM

Author
Alien awarded #1 horror scene (Read 1,442 times)

War Wager

War Wager

In this months edition of Empire magazine, the (in)famous the chestbursting scene in Alien was put at #1 for the goriest +18 movie scene. It says "With a few brutal, razor-toothed assisted headbutts to the inside of John Hurts ribcage, Ridley Scott and H.R. Giger's pink, hissing, viscera-smeared baby alien turned a generation of children into proper squealing grown-ups."

I just think it's good that the film is still loved and appretiated over 27 years later...  ;)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Of course it is. It's Alien.

Vader the White

Quote from: War Wager on May 27, 2007, 02:42:46 PM

I just think it's good that the film is still loved and appretiated over 27 years later...  ;)
It was 28 on Friday.

Anyway, it is a horrific moment to ever exist. And orignal.

Its Game Time

Yeah it scared me too. When i wasnt too familiar with the movie. I remember seeing the Breakfast scene and i got confused and thought that that was when the alien was going to burst out of Kanes's chest, so i covered my eyes.....I know....I was young

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

You knew how and when it was going to happen?

Its Game Time

No, i knew there was a Chestbursting Scene, i seen parts of the movie before. I said i wasnt TOO familiar with the movie like i am now.

I had seen a little bit of the chestbursting scene and it scared me and i never finished the scene. So i saw the movie on Tv one day and i flipped it on and it was at the breakfast scene and i got a little confused.

SM

SM

Roger Dicken gets shortchanged yet again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed