Stages after adult alien?

Started by Mr. Weyland, May 26, 2007, 09:48:17 PM

Author
Stages after adult alien? (Read 1,960 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

If there is any more stages after the adult alien, what could they be, they start of as egg, then facehugger, if host is human a snake like chestburster will emerge, it later changes into a humanoid like creature with some chestburster features still remaining, tail and long head.

I was wondering, if the alien changed again, would it look more human, something like Giger's Species designs, but without a face and only a mouth?

just a thought, what do you think?

Predboy

Predboy

Maybe the next stage is a king alien, you know, to give the queen pleasure since she will never be able to experiance the joy of being layed. That would be kind off nasty though.
:-[ :-X

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

seriously would they look like something similar to the species aliens, and how the hell did this question turn into something about king aliens getting funky with the queen?

Predboy

Predboy

It was suppose to be a little joke. Sorry Im terrible at them. Anyway, being serious now, I would think they would probably turn into some kind of praetorian, but with some features of their hosts.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

maybe, but the praetorian and stuff are from the comics and games.

from chestburster to adult it changes to more of a humanoid type creature because of the DNA it gained from the host.

War Wager

War Wager

Personally I think that when they grow to an adult, they stay an adult. Theres no need for them to grow even further...

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: War Wager on May 26, 2007, 11:18:45 PM
Personally I think that when they grow to an adult, they stay an adult. Theres no need for them to grow even further...

I think the point of this thread is to open up your mind to the possibilities and post away. ;D

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I think they burst.....

... and loads of candy fall out.  ;D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: FACEBOX on May 26, 2007, 11:53:32 PM
I think they burst.....

hahahahahahha, what the hell. I got the idea for this topic because the news page says that there is a new part of the alien life cycle in AVP 2 that we haven't seen before. 

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 27, 2007, 12:10:03 AM
Quote from: FACEBOX on May 26, 2007, 11:53:32 PM
I think they burst.....

hahahahahahha, what the hell. I got the idea for this topic because the news page says that there is a new part of the alien life cycle in AVP 2 that we haven't seen before. 

I was just kidding around.

I don't think anything else is needed. The only thing that would make sense is why some aliens have smooth domes, and why others don't. I think that's the "new" stage we are going to see.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed