How heavy are Xenomorphs?

Started by xenoguy12, May 26, 2007, 01:54:56 AM

Author
How heavy are Xenomorphs? (Read 6,104 times)

xenoguy12

xenoguy12

Does anyone know how heavy they really are?.

Are they like 400 pounds?

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

The only time I can remember getting any clue of an ALIENS weight was when the alien in ALIEN3 jumped on the bed right before the "close encounter" with Ripley.

It looks fairly heavy to me, as the springs where bent very bad.

SM

SM

Judging from the splash of the dead creature on the Auriga, they're about as heavy as they look.

The Aliens RPG says about 260lb (117kg).  Maybe.

Problem is something that heavy isn't going to move like the creature that nailed Brett.

yautja99

yautja99

Adult aliens are about eight feet in height maybe they are 450 pounds.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I read on an AVP add poster that the ALIENS are 6 ft 6 inch and weigh about 250 pounds and the PREDATOR is 7 ft 6 and weighs about 350 pounds, which I think is all wrong, the predator height is about right but the alien is about 8 ft and not 6 ft 6 and I am very shore they weigh more than 250 pounds, same with predator, I don't think they weight 350 pounds, maybe half a tone  ;D

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 26, 2007, 05:07:13 PM
I don't think they weight 350 pounds, maybe half a tone  ;D

I think that adult preds may weight half a ton since in avp, the celtic pred made the whole damn ground shake when he was running after grid, not to mention when he jumped from that building when one of the crew members shot him, messing up his cloak. I thought he was going to cause a massive earth. :o

xenoguy12

xenoguy12

Quote from: Predboy on May 26, 2007, 05:12:36 PM

the celtic pred made the whole damn ground shake when he was running after grid,

Man Predators are that heavy :o

Alienx

Alienx

In my collection I have a collector issue of an AvP of magazine in whom stands that of the Predator is 2.25 m tall and 200 kg . However, the alien is 1.90 m tall and 160 kg . This explains, why it so fast and extremely agil is for his body height. Like an insect.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: xenoguy12 on May 26, 2007, 05:57:23 PM
Quote from: Predboy on May 26, 2007, 05:12:36 PM

the celtic pred made the whole damn ground shake when he was running after grid,

Man Predators are that heavy :o

Watch the movie and you'll see. 8)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

We don't really know which one is the heaviest.
No one ever put them on a scale.
Preds might be heavier due to their armor, aliens might be heavier because they have metal parts. (teeth.. who knows what else)

One thing I do know for sure is that ALIENS are the tallest at 8 ft tall.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Is that Rodger Moore? if so he must be s******g his pants, I think the predator are heavier than the aliens becuase of the muscles they have developed over the years.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on May 26, 2007, 09:39:02 PM
I think the predator are heavier than the aliens becuase of the muscles they have developed over the years.

Yeah I think so too. Predators have to have evolved some natural strength from fighting the aliens for thousands of years. Hell they've probably been hunting them for millions of years for all we know.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

OK, I must admit that except for the Alien Queen, Predators do look heavier.

SM

SM

QuoteHowever, the alien is 1.90 m tall and 160 kg .

No Alien is 1.9 m tall.  2.4m is closer to the mark.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed