ALIENS .02

Started by FACEBOX, May 23, 2007, 01:01:09 AM

Author
ALIENS .02 (Read 2,756 times)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I'd love to see what happened between the time the Colonists on Hadley's Hope first encountered the Xenomorph's, and before the Marines arrive.

It must have been one helluva fight! I'm sure it will never happen, but it's a very cool idea.
Those "virgin" colonists much have been wondering what the hell happened after the fist face rape.

Oh, and I get chills when I thing of the "Last Stand".
Damn FOX for not having 5 hour long movies! lol  ;)

That is all.....
Carry on with your lives.  8)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Damn, I like the idea so much, I'm going to compliment myself on this one.

I know... I'm full of it.  ;D

gameoverman

gameoverman

Well we know the colonists must have had some weapons as they managed to kill at least one alien (ie big acid hole in floor discovered by marines).

The barricade battle would have been cool as probably swarms of aliens manage to break in and overwhelm the colonists.  ;D

SM

SM

QuoteWell we know the colonists must have had some weapons as they managed to kill at least one alien (ie big acid hole in floor discovered by marines).

Don't think that was a guaranteed kill.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Must have been hell once the aliens started to increase in numbers.

I remember one of the Marines saying (can't remember who right now) that there where signs of light munitions fire, and some explosives. Probably used them for mining etc.

Newt is bad-ass for having survived that.
Others should have followed her lead, like Hudson jokingly suggested.

SM

SM

No one else could fit in the small spaces she hid in.

fluxcap

fluxcap

The comic Aliens: Newt's Tale has a chunk devoted to what happens once they get back to the colony and the eventual infestation. Of course being a comic, it may not be considered canon, but its a good "what could have happened" scenario.

SM

SM

Bits of that comic were okay.  Coulda been a lot better though.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

:(
I never read it.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Someone should make a fan fic/fan flim of it. I do want to see what happened in that 4 week time frame. (4 weeks since it takes 2 weeks for a reply, and that would mean 1 week for a transmittion to get from Earth to LV-426.)

SM

SM

Someone already did.  As stated only a couple of posts above - it's called Newt's Tale.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: SM on May 23, 2007, 09:20:16 PM
Someone already did.  As stated only a couple of posts above - it's called Newt's Tale.
Besides that! Also, I want to see more of the other colonists.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

I think they blew up more aliens then shot cause there was acid holes everywhere in that hall so i dont think they just killed one i think they had bombs set up around the corridors blowing the aliens up as they breached the barricade but im gonna make a lil short story of this for the hell of it cause it would be fun COLONIST VS ALIEN

gameoverman

gameoverman

What's more fascinating to me, than the Colonist VS Alien battle, is what happened after Newt's Dad got facehugged.  I want to know what happened to the alien who bursted from him, and how the other facehuggers managed to impregnate all of the colonists.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed