Ammo or Power?

Started by Cromartie, May 18, 2007, 06:17:15 PM

Author
Ammo or Power? (Read 2,776 times)

Cromartie

Cromartie

Did Drake run out of Power or Ammunition?

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Looks like his gun jammed to me.

fluxcap

fluxcap

I always thought he ran out of ammo.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: ParanoidZombie on May 18, 2007, 06:17:15 PM
Did Drake run out of Power or Ammunition?

He ran out of ammo.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Damn you.

;) ;D

Cromartie

Cromartie

maybe he his weapon did jam cus if he just ran out of ammo or power he wouldnt have ditched it...

CplWilks

CplWilks

I always thought it ran out of ammo so he ditched it to run faster.  Looks pretty bulky to start running in :-\

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: CplWilks on May 21, 2007, 09:31:37 AM
I always thought it ran out of ammo so he ditched it to run faster.  Looks pretty bulky to start running in :-\

Your right he did run out of ammo.  Drake fired more rounds than Vasquez, plus she ran out after she killed the Allien whos acid splashed over Drake.

SM

SM

Scrip and novel both say ammo.

Cromartie

Cromartie

yaeh but why would he throw away the weapon when he viewed it as an Extension of his body?
Hell Vazques wouldnt have gave hers up if hicks hadnt done it for her!!!

SM

SM

Why?  Because it was in the way.  How is he supposed to use the incinerator if he has to carry the smart gun as well?  He's not an idiot.

Meathead320

Meathead320

"Shit Happens".- Predator

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Ran outta ammo, because he looked at his gun and was like "shit!" and used the flamethrower and got too into it and got killed.

Newsfop

Newsfop

Maybe he ditched it because he knew his life was on the line and didn't view a piece of equipment as an important company investment carrying a substantial "dollar value."  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed