Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 493,611 times)

Prez

Prez

True Detective: Night Country - Episodes 3-4. Loving Foster's performance and the overall Thing vibes but those horror elements are stock-standard Blumhouse fair - feels a bit out there for this series. Reminds me a lot of the British 'Scandi-set' thriller Fortitude in parts.

Stitch

Stitch

I think technically the last TV show I watched was Spider-Man Unlimited , though I've been trying to catch up on the last season of Bosch: Legacy as well.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

The Following - Season 1 Episodes 1-6.

Enjoying this so far.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Prez on Mar 04, 2024, 12:18:32 PMTrue Detective: Night Country - Episodes 3-4. Loving Foster's performance and the overall Thing vibes but those horror elements are stock-standard Blumhouse fair - feels a bit out there for this series. Reminds me a lot of the British 'Scandi-set' thriller Fortitude in parts.

Night Country - Episodes 5-6: Hmmm. Seemed to build up to something far more X-files-like but then crammed it all in the finale to something a little more out from left field.

Once again Foster and the rest of the cast were great but still nowhere near as good as the first season.

Prez

Prez

Constellation - Episode 1. So somehow Shaw will end up in the future on the Prometheus mission  ;D ? Interesting first episode and rather curious what it all means.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Salem's Lot (2004)

Star Trek: Picard Season 1

Kradan

Kradan

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 11, 2024, 05:08:06 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Mar 11, 2024, 04:59:42 PMStar Trek: Picard Season 1

https://media1.tenor.com/m/QwXTAzLanOwAAAAd/mike-stoklaasa.gif

Hot Take: I actually really liked it. Sure i would have changed certain things and i would have edited the first 3 episodes into an extended pilot. But otherwise it was good

Kradan

Kradan

Disclaimer: haven't watched any of it, just know that RLM guys despise first two seasons (and love their respective re:Views)

Stitch

Stitch

Bosch: Legacy
Still making my way through season 2. Still an excellent show.

DC's Legend of Tomorrow
Watching through season 2. I've seen bits of this site out of order so I'm trying to actually watch it in order.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Just started Tokyo Vice S2. Top tier!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The A-Team Season 1
I forgot the Dirk Benedict wasnt in the pilot

Stitch

Stitch

Blue Eye Samurai is really good so far. 2 episodes left.

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 13, 2024, 02:17:22 PMJust started Tokyo Vice S2. Top tier!
When was that released? S1 was amazing.

Ingwar

Ingwar

First two episodes on February 8. Tomorrow episode 7 out of 10 is coming out. Is as good as first season.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 13, 2024, 08:31:09 PMFirst two episodes on February 8. Tomorrow episode 7 out of 10 is coming out. Is as good as first season.
US only, I'm guessing?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed