Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,459 times)

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 28, 2010, 01:21:40 PM
As of today I only have 4/5 ps3 games, and am looking for more any suggestions would be appreciated. (Hopefully not ones that are franchise based like transformers unless it is a really famous one)

Dead Space. you can probably get it for under £10

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Tbh, I would probably love that game, but game that I won't replay until months after I usually rent them. I have played the demo and loved it so I will look into it.  :D

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 28, 2010, 01:28:22 PM
Tbh, I would probably love that game, but game that I won't replay until months after I usually rent them. I have played the demo and loved it so I will look into it.  :D

the best thing about having a ps3 these days is that there are games from 2 or 3 years ago that you can get dirt cheap, and were the best game around back when they came out.

what games have you actually got?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Well I trade in games alot so when they start collecting dust, I have probably had about 30 all together, I currently have.

Red Dead Redemption
Bad Company 2
Uncharted 2
Aliens Vs. Predator

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 28, 2010, 02:20:07 PM
Bad Company 2

Make sure you keep this. I'm still waiting for our game  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I will it is possibly my favourite online game ever.

ah, i'm the complete opposite, i don't like trading in games even if they are gathering dust, on the off chance i'll want to play it later. and in my experience i don't feel like you earn enough from trade in's for what you pay originally if you get at full price. and especially if you've bought DLC

how about:
Bioshock
Borderlands
Ghostbusters
MGS4
Chronicles of Riddick

Vulhala

Vulhala

I only trade in once I have all the achievements/trophies from a game, and even then only if the MP is weak, like AvP 2010.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 28, 2010, 02:26:14 PM
ah, i'm the complete opposite, i don't like trading in games even if they are gathering dust, on the off chance i'll want to play it later. and in my experience i don't feel like you earn enough from trade in's for what you pay originally if you get at full price. and especially if you've bought DLC

how about:

MGS4
Chronicles of Riddick
The ones I have deleted our the ones I have played, only yesterday sold borderlands.

Mgs never really liked the series, and chronicles I will give it a try.

I am planing to get assassins creed one and two again though and maybe infamous again. And I am getting assassins creed brotherhood, mafia II and brink.

and I love avp just the alien is quite challenging for me and not enough players :(

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jul 28, 2010, 02:32:36 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 28, 2010, 02:26:14 PM

how about:

MGS4
Chronicles of Riddick
The ones I have deleted our the ones I have played, only yesterday sold borderlands.

Mgs never really liked the series, and chronicles I will give it a try.

I am planing to get assassins creed one and two again though and maybe infamous again. And I am getting assassins creed brotherhood, mafia II and brink.

and I love avp just the alien is quite challenging for me and not enough players :(

fair enough MGS is a love it or hate it thing.
i've only just got riddick myself, the fact that it has an updated graphics version of the x-box exclusive "escape from butcher bay" as well as a whole new game was what made me buy it, and i checked online and there are still people playing.

Keg

Keg

I trade in games but only if i know for a fact ill never ever miss playing them again. Games that I love and I know i will come back to I keep, even if its 2 years before i go back to them. Ive got a gamecube solely so i can play metal gear solid: the twin snakes. While some of the dialogue and music has been changed (some better, some worse) the upgraded graphics and gameplay make it worthwhile when im doing a runtrhough of the entire series. Ive still kept the original game but when i play the MGS series i always play Twin Snakes now (any scene with the ninja is now 100 times better).

The only game ive traded in that i regret (but thankfully when the time comes i can buy it back brand new for less than a tenner) is Deadspace. i played it once, and never thought id go back to it because im not much of a survival horror fan. Then several times since ive had the urge to play it again, and with the sequel coming im sure i will.

So of the games i currently own i have

PSOne:
Metal Gear Solid
Fear Effect
Driver
GTA
Dino Crisis 1 & 2
Abes Oddysee / Abes Exoddus

PS2:
Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3
GTA: Vice City
Ico
Shadow of The Colossus

PS3:
Metal Gear Solid 4
GTA IV
Ghostbusters
Bioshock 1 & 2
Batman: AA
Uncharted 1 & 2
AVP
Red Dead Redemption (yet to play it. got sidetracked by MGS: Peacewalker)
Chronicles of Riddick
Heavenly Sword
God Of War 1,2 & 3
The Force Unleashed

PSP:
God Of War: Chains of Olympus
MGS: Peace Walker

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I have considered trading in my copy of Dead Space because I've beaten it several times, along with having unlocked all the achievements, but I just can't be bothered. I doubt I'd get much for it now, anyway.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

You can buy it for £9 so I doubt it is worth a fiver for trading it in.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ugh...might as well keep it then. Not like it's taking up space, anyway.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 29, 2010, 07:22:16 PM
Ugh...might as well keep it then. Not like it's taking up space, anyway.

Nah, it's only taking up dead space.

;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed