Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,410 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Batman: Arkham Knight

I've mainly been finishing off some of the side quests. Just confirms that Professor Pyg is one of my favorite Batman villains period, even if it feels weird for Bruce to be fighting him instead of Dickbats.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jan 29, 2016, 01:48:51 AM
Alien VS Predator 1999 - Plugged my xbox one controller into my PC and had a bash.  Played some skirmish online, was real fun.  Gonna start the campaign on it in the next few days.

The memories! RidgeTop and I keep meaning to do some Let's Play.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Installing Rise of the Tomb Raider and waiting for Division PC beta to start :)

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 29, 2016, 02:31:06 AM

I've mainly been finishing off some of the side quests. Just confirms that Professor Pyg is one of my favorite Batman villains period, even if it feels weird for Bruce to be fighting him instead of Dickbats.

Just played that mission in NG+

Division beta, played more than 6 hours straight, enjoying it a lot.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Just finished the 2nd level of Geometry Dash after about 250 tries. Yes, hardcore as f**k, but the feedback is amazing. The game feels very rewarding.

Live. Die. Repeat.

I'm nearing the finale of STALKER: Call of Pripyat. Currently returning to earlier areas in order to hunt artifacts. I want to upgrade all my equipment, make a nice arsenal for the various missions that would follow.

IMO it's even better. It's not Clear Sky-hard (shooting over shooting, grenade spamming), but closer to Shadow of Chernobyl-hard, even though the game was significantly dumbed down in order to appeal to a more casual audience. The one thing that frustrated me throughout my first playthrough was the inability of looting mutants and carrying bodies, but to be honest - you won't need it. That mechanic is irrelevant, it's mostly just a matter of  personal preference now.

As a side note, damn the Pripyat underpass level. My whole squad died in there, but at least I'm happy I didn't bother too much keeping them alive and just let them be. Simply rushed through the remaining half of the tunnel. That level was a nightmare.  :(

Definitely my favorite STALKER game.

EDIT: Did I mention I love Pripyat? The hype is strong with this one, but it's no longer a point-of-no-return. You simply move on with various military operations, then return back to base and resupply. This allows me to create a nice arsenal, depending on the type of mission.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So I unlocked the full ending. Huh.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 05, 2016, 07:23:50 PM

So I unlocked the full ending. Huh.
Yep.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That was about as stupidly ambiguous as it could get.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Played STALKER Call of Pripyat w/ the Pripyat Complete mod, but no more. Take it vanilla, it's very lackluster once you complete the main storyline. They removed the automatic side-quests, and so there's almost nothing to do besides shooting mutants and collecting artifacts... + the fact that the mod has some game-breaking bugs, which is a shame. Thank god artifacts DO RESPAWN, unlike Clear Sky. To be avoided at all costs.

Instead I'm playing Call of Duty 2. Less plot, more shooting. But hey, the game is fun while it lasts.

One thing I don't like are the slim weapon models. Pointy ends are a problem, especially with carbines.

razeak

razeak

I'm playing Mega Man 6 on NES. The bosses seem pretty easy so far. The music is cool as usual. The hard part is for some reason I just can't get my timing right on some easy parts, but nailed the precision parts.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Aliens vs. Predator 2  :)

I'm having slight problems with the resolution. Installation's a bitch, but business as usual.

Haven't played in years...

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 29, 2016, 08:45:44 AM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jan 29, 2016, 01:48:51 AM
Alien VS Predator 1999 - Plugged my xbox one controller into my PC and had a bash.  Played some skirmish online, was real fun.  Gonna start the campaign on it in the next few days.

The memories! RidgeTop and I keep meaning to do some Let's Play.

Game is still a blast, and the Redux mod adds some awesome, awesome stuff. On the Invasion level (the interior Colony one) you have like 3 friendly marines that will slowly walk through the complex. I've had some hilariously crazy stuff happen when a few of them show up.

I got to the part with the eggs and facehuggers and as I slowly snuck down the hallway crouched, I hear the skittering of a facehugger then suddenly a f**king grenade goes off right in front of me and blows the thing to hell. Then this friendly marine just casually strolls by. :laugh:

The only thing I can't get used to again is the insane, floaty speed of the marine. Feels like I'm playing Quake - I have to hold shift and walk the entire time.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Axiom Verge

Good Metroid clone. Feels very Gigeresque in its art design.

dallevalle

dallevalle

currently playing

Dying light

halo collection ( halo 4)

fifa 16

that's it right now

soon il be playing far cry primal when that game comes out.

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain/ Metal Gear Online
Pillars Of Eternity
Legend Of Goku - Gameboy advanced (iphone emulation)

if anyone plays on steam hmu

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: future_Tarzan³ on Feb 17, 2016, 05:15:34 PM
Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain/ Metal Gear Online
Pillars Of Eternity
Legend Of Goku - Gameboy advanced (iphone emulation)

if anyone plays on steam hmu
So how are u finding phantom pain(ive completed it)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed