Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,248 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

The today "critics" are playing game since 2004 or something like that.

And why one game being challenging is not fun to you? Easy as shit games like TR get boring after while. For the record I haven't died even once in TR. I was suprised when I realized that in the end. Being stuck on something is great because it makes you think. The "cinematic" experience we are suffering these days is terrible "feature". One awesome button and everything takes 1 second to complete.. meh.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 19, 2014, 06:29:45 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 18, 2014, 04:52:24 PM
As someone who wasn't previously a Tomb Raider fan, they sure did pull me in.

You still are not TR fan.

I'm a fan of the new game. I've absolutely no interest in the old ones  ;)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

^lol this

could care less for any of the old TR games that could never grab my attention ;D

WinterActual

WinterActual

Typical CoD generation  :'( What's next? Diablo 3 is better than Diablo 2?  :laugh: RE6 better than REmake?  :laugh: Quake 4 better than Quake 3?  :laugh: Heroes 6 better than Heroes 3?  :laugh: Advanced Warfare better than CoD4?  :laugh: BF4 better than BC2?  :laugh: Gears of War Judgement better than Gears of War 2?  :laugh: L4D2 better than L4D1?  :laugh: StarCraft 2 better than StarCraft 1?  :laugh: Crash Bandicoot Crash of the Titans better than Crash Bandicoot Warped?  :laugh: Driver Parallel Lines better than Driver 2?  :laugh: Army of Two The Devil's Cartel better than Ao2: 40th Day?  :laugh: Dead Space 3 better than Dead Space 1?  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Lol, typical closed minded bullcrap.

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 20, 2014, 10:53:31 AM
Lol, typical closed minded bullcrap.

From whom?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 20, 2014, 10:36:02 AM
Typical CoD generation  :'( What's next? Diablo 3 is better than Diablo 2?  :laugh: RE6 better than REmake?  :laugh: Quake 4 better than Quake 3?  :laugh: Heroes 6 better than Heroes 3?  :laugh: Advanced Warfare better than CoD4?  :laugh: BF4 better than BC2?  :laugh: Gears of War Judgement better than Gears of War 2?  :laugh: L4D2 better than L4D1?  :laugh: StarCraft 2 better than StarCraft 1?  :laugh: Crash Bandicoot Crash of the Titans better than Crash Bandicoot Warped?  :laugh: Driver Parallel Lines better than Driver 2?  :laugh: Army of Two The Devil's Cartel better than Ao2: 40th Day?  :laugh: Dead Space 3 better than Dead Space 1?  :laugh:

:D

Randomizer

Randomizer

So right , very good job , much appreciation .

Spoiler
The Devil's Cartel was a huge load of shit
[close]

Tip : Less emoticons next time , man . I can see this post half a mile away .

KiramidHead

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

You sound like a f**king dumbass right now

Vertigo

Vertigo

L4D2 is demonstrably better than L4D1 given that it has all of the older game's content, plus a shit-ton more. I'll admit that the newer content doesn't have the same atmosphere, but they made great improvements to the gameplay.

Also, with a one-year gap between the titles, it's not exactly a generational divide. :P

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

lmao, Winter being a spazz again cause someone disagree's with him. Oh, boo hoo. :'( :laugh:

Randomizer

Randomizer

Red Faction 2

The story is mediocre and I don't see any relevance to the first game . The gameplay is brutally fun tough .

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Hell is happening in here?

Sabby

Sabby

Been playing Transformers on the PS2. Very surprising! Massive open levels, you run and fly around blowing up robots and finding new weapons to use. I just ran towards a ramp, transformed into a car, hit the boost just when my wheels touched down, came off the ramp and turned into a glider.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed