Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,468 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Grand Theft Auto V

My friend and I were going around punishing the guilty with righteous justice..and then we just started killing everyone because in GTA everyone's a criminal and therefore everyone is guilty. Ultimate Justice.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Gamers Go Makers.

I stared my company in the 80s. I was very strict about the quality of our games and I never released a game with rating lower than 74/100. In the early 2000s my company was number one in the global leaderboards with the biggest market share of 20%. I had enough money to buy EA which were second with 11% and I did it. In the next 2 years after I bought them I acquired the next 2 companies - the third and the fourth in the global ranking. I made 2 MMOs - 1 FPS and 1 RPG, each one bringing between 25 and 40 million $ per month. I had enough power and money to build my own console. It was born after 400 days. I instructed EA and the other 2 companies to create and release their games for our MY console only. The plan was completed. There was new predator on top of the food chain. f**k 360, f**k PS3, f**k PC, this is now shark territory. The small companies can't keep up with us. They either develop for my console or they die. I may show mercy and buy them out but its unlikely. With market share of 60% and growing with each month, I am the ruler of the gaming world now. The license for my console is not that expensive compared to the Xbox and PS though, its just 250k. The companies have a choice - they either develop for my console or they go bankrupt. There's no stopping us now. The only way to stop the train is someone to buy us out lololol. Aaahhh, really good game. You can realize such evil plans in it  :'( :-* :-X ::)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood

Finished it today . Longer than the first one , but harder . The hardest mission from Road to Hill 30 was more like a piece of cake than the 9th level (Baupte) in Earned In Blood . Luckly , I managed to survive that one by hiding inside a church with my trusty FG24 and fending off 10 or more germans . I'm amazed that the final levels were much more easier compared to this .  :laugh:
   It bringed a bit of the nostalgia that RTH 30 did , but it wasn't enough . The ending was nice tough .  :)

Darkness

Darkness

I'm currently playing Mass Effect 2 and damn, I love it. I played through the first one last week and didn't like it at all. Gameplay was just so outdated. But there's so much to do in ME2 and it works really well.

Vakarian

Vakarian

First time playing through the trilogy?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Expendabros

I finished this just now, and I think it was better than all three Expendables movies combined. If only Expendables 3 ended like that. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More World of Tanks.

How is it my Cromwell medium with less than 10% health left survived against a charging KV-IS heavy with full health.

I'm going around a corner and then I spot the last enemy, the KV-IS heavy on full health. I'm waiting for a team mate to come from the other side of the map but when I go to spot him again this f**ker decided to charge me, and I only had less than 10% of my medium tank health left, my armour isn't a strong suit, and so he could of easily one shot me. I'm all like "REVERSE REVERSE, ZIG-ZIG ZIG-ZAG, REVERSE REVERSE!!!" down a hill and into a very shallow water body while I was putting penetrating shots into him, he fired once but he missed but before he could fire again I ended him solo and the game was won.

Humiliation.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

:laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

I thought you are higher rank than that :\ Its not like it means something, but still.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Nah, I suck.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Is that CS:GO?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yup. I've wasted too much time playing this game lately.  :laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

I was always wanting to play that, but the 360 version looked garbage. Just going to wait till I get my PC. Unless I can get it to run somehow on my Mac, I dunno.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You could always run bootcamp, I guess if you really wanted to.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Eh, i'm not really that bothered tbh.  :P :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed