Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,474 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I was gonna play Rising Storm tonight at the lan house but their computers didn't have enough space. So I went back to Day Z and got murdered for the first time mostly because my revolver wasn't fully loaded and the other guy had an M4.
F**king airfields.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Max Payne 3

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Burial at Sea- Episode 2

I think I'm going to need some time to process this, but as of right now, holy f**k. That was awesome.

SM

SM

Far Cry

I give up.

I don't know what difficulty I had it set at, but this game has gone beyond fun and into f**king retardedly stupid way too many times to bother with anymore.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I started playing Town of Salem this evening. It was pretty fun when I wasn't getting stuck with a crappy role and/or getting killed by dumbass townies for no reason.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Dark Souls 2.

The dragon shrine is absolute bullshit, the standard enemies are bullshit and that boss is bullshit. Worst area in the game.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Nightlord on Apr 30, 2014, 08:37:19 PM
Dark Souls 2.

The dragon shrine is absolute bullshit, the standard enemies are bullshit and that boss is bullshit. Worst area in the game.

Those Dragon knights...
I prefer to just run around them, much less stressful
Also isn't the AD optional?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Red Orchestra 2

This was probably my best game yet.

Also, I hate the Rising Storm maps.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 01, 2014, 03:46:54 AM
Red Orchestra 2

This was probably my best game yet.

Also, I hate the Rising Storm maps.
Nice kills Boss!

Are people still playing this?? I know they had a free weekend I just missed /cry but I thought this game was kind of dead. Would love to play it on the reg.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah, I'm still playing. Right now actually.

Gonna grab something to eat actually.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Town of Salem

I played a pretty bitching game as Consigliere today. And there were a couple games where I was playing for the Town but the dumb f**king townies killed me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Half-Life: Opposing Force

I'm enjoying it much more than the original game.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Amazing spider-man 2 for the xbox one, haven't played a spider-man game since maximum carnage back in the day lol. It's pretty good so far.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2014, 11:28:35 AM

I think Opposing Force's biggest strength over the original is its weapon design. Every new gun is extremely fun to use, with great models, sound effects and shooting dynamic, while in both main HL games, there's something a bit awkward about Valve's arsenal.

I hope they manage to finish the Source remake of OpFor. Had a great time with Black Mesa.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on May 01, 2014, 12:58:09 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2014, 11:28:35 AM

I think Opposing Force's biggest strength over the original is its weapon design. Every new gun is extremely fun to use, with great models, sound effects and shooting dynamic, while in both main HL games, there's something a bit awkward about Valve's arsenal.

I hope they manage to finish the Source remake of OpFor. Had a great time with Black Mesa.

It's not as slow either. The original game never really caught on with me like it did with others because it was so drawn out. I prefer something tighter with more action. I had no idea a Source remake was coming though!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed