Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,475 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 09, 2014, 02:21:21 PM
Diablo 2

So awesome. I'm about to start this again with some friends after our disappointment at Diablo 3 finally fades away.

Sabby

Sabby

Finally finished Walking Dead. I only cried once >.>

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Just stabbed a warg through the f**king chest with a huge wooden pole less than 10 minutes in. I'm probs gonna like this shit.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 09, 2014, 05:44:50 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 09, 2014, 02:21:21 PM
Diablo 2

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rB7yfF4YdMo/T9oc3m9FdXI/AAAAAAAACTw/LLt-4sL8Qtw/s400/alien+3+dillon.jpg

So awesome. I'm about to start this again with some friends after our disappointment at Diablo 3 finally fades away.

Paladin and Necromancer are my favorite classes. ^_^ Summoning a bunch of skeletons to fight for me is so satisfying. I'm like "woo, go get 'em boys." while sipping on some lemonade

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Last night I started the achievement hunt for "On a Rail", which is to travel by minecart 500m in a single direction from where you started. Got my world, have the rail all planned, and now I have a mine going on for materials.

World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition

Gonna go get me that 90mm gun for the Jackson TD.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Fatal Frame

And the real ass pain begins as Tecmo forgets the difference between "challenging" and "obnxious."

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 09, 2014, 07:27:43 PM
Paladin and Necromancer are my favorite classes. ^_^ Summoning a bunch of skeletons to fight for me is so satisfying. I'm like "woo, go get 'em boys." while sipping on some lemonade

Necro was so awesome. You could get up to, what, like 14 skeletons? A whole gang of boners lol. I loved Pally as well, but spent a lot of time with the Assassin in Lords of Destruction. That teleport-exploding kick :D

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 09, 2014, 08:30:45 PM
Fatal Frame

And the real ass pain begins as Tecmo forgets the difference between "challenging" and "obnxious."

I've only played the Wii version, and friends tell me the controls and camera were changed a lot.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 09, 2014, 09:03:16 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 09, 2014, 08:30:45 PM
Fatal Frame

I've only played the Wii version, and friends tell me the controls and camera were changed a lot.

I'm playing the first game. No matter the port, it would still suck, since the game just stops giving you health items during the level where you need them the most.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Just finished Stick of Truth

That game just got grimmer and grimmer... :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 09, 2014, 08:55:36 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 09, 2014, 07:27:43 PM

Necro was so awesome. You could get up to, what, like 14 skeletons? A whole gang of boners lol. I loved Pally as well, but spent a lot of time with the Assassin in Lords of Destruction. That teleport-exploding kick :D

Not to mention golems too. Shit gets nuts.

I really tried to like the Assassin but I just could not get into it. Same with Sorceress. Always ran out of mana with her and just couldn't take a hit either.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

FML I just made a huge post, (and AVPG f'cked me over) about how great the 2009 Wolverine game is, it surprised me, it's worth a rental.

It's more fun and harder hitting than the film.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA Online

I. am. raging. internally.

I took a Rebel truck from a mission, decided I liked it, spent a fortune on it, then I find out I can't keep it.

I feel near broke due to money completely wasted and my pride hurts.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Mar 10, 2014, 12:45:40 AM
FML I just made a huge post, (and AVPG f'cked me over) about how great the 2009 Wolverine game is, it surprised me, it's worth a rental.

It's more fun and harder hitting than the film.

Bro, always ctrl + A, ctrl + C when you have a long post. I've been burned hard before with huge posts lost. :laugh: Or you could just throw it in a notepad file until you're ready to post.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 10, 2014, 12:51:46 AM
GTA Online

I. am. raging. internally.

I took a Rebel truck from a mission, decided I liked it, spent a fortune on it, then I find out I can't keep it.

I feel near broke due to money completely wasted and my pride hurts.

Game glitched real bad on me the other day. One of my cars got destroyed and it wouldn't let me replace it. Insurance kept telling me all of their people were on hold.

So I had to go f**king steal another one and get it painted like the one the game wont let me have back. I'm pissed too cause it was my first car that I stole and paint is expensive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed