Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,468 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 11, 2013, 12:17:54 AM
Resident Evil 5

I lurve having unlimited ammo shotguns.

dat Hydra...

As for me, Halo 4 still but now I'm cracking on Arkham City GOTY at long last!!!

m41guy

m41guy

Almost finished with Mass Effect.  Really loving it but damn do I get KOTOR deja vu flashbacks when running around:laugh:.  I did all the sidequests before continuing with the storyline(after getting Liara), man everytime I jumped systems or went to the map screen and Admiral Hackett called for help got a little annoying though. 

Do you keep your level if you continue through on a harder difficulty?  I'm level 50 and I may level up one more time(I would think), as I just started the final mission before the game ends.  How else would you hit level 60?  Unless you just go straight Renegade and kill everything on sight for the extra XP I don't see it happening. 

edit:  Just finished it and realized there is a lvl 50 cap.  I'm guessing that's only for the first playthrough?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I won WW3 in as the European Federation.

I was invaded by both America and Russia and America. But I pushed the Russians back then I took Moscow and so Russia fell. Then I drove the Americans out of Europe in the west, then had complete control of the entire continent of Europe, then crossed the Atlantic onto their land and marched towards Washington. Before I could reach the capital America surrendered.

When fighting the Americans in the last series of battles I used Blitzkreig tactics. Spawning with many tanks and infantry fighting vehicles, racing across the map while taking out enemies, having infantry capture uplinks behind the spearhead, and storming  and overrunning their spawn point with the help of gunship reinforcements  and sometimes mobile artillery. Easy victories.

Greedo

Greedo

Star Trek on PS3.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 12, 2013, 09:07:20 PM

I was invaded by both America and Russia and America. But I pushed the Russians back then I took Moscow and so Russia fell. Then I drove the Americans out of Europe in the west, then had complete control of the entire continent of Europe, then crossed the Atlantic onto their land and marched towards Washington. Before I could reach the capital America surrendered.

When fighting the Americans in the last series of battles I used Blitzkreig tactics. Spawning with many tanks and infantry fighting vehicles, racing across the map while taking out enemies, having infantry capture uplinks behind the spearhead, and storming  and overrunning their spawn point with the help of gunship reinforcements  and sometimes mobile artillery. Easy victories.

Is it possible to play without the voice commands?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 13, 2013, 03:58:27 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 12, 2013, 09:07:20 PM

Is it possible to play without the voice commands?

Yep, being doing it a lot actually. The voice commands were awesome at first, but then it got tiring.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I'll try the game then. For some reason I skipped it when it was released.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's a game I personally enjoy from time to time, and it apparently sold well, has an average score of 70-80%.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I found the voice commands to be a gimmick. Fun at first, but not very useful.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm much faster with a controller, as the voice function didn't always hear me loud and clear.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I downloaded C&C Ultimate Collection today and I'm gonna fire up the original C&C for a bit 8)
Can't beat a classic.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I've been playing Minecraft on the PC, and it's just not as fun as it used to be. It gets too boring too fast unless you have someone to play with you.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I played that last night on the 360. Still leveling out the land by filling in caves and bodies of water that I'll probably build above, don't want mob noises from underground bugging me. I plan on building a big farm.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - My god, anybody played this? Such an awesome game. :laugh: Those death noises...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UCS9v0Xez8#ws

Spoiler

Game is badass. Especially <3 when they die and go "bluublublububluuuub"

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Downloaded the Marathon trilogy, in step one of two in my "Destiny preparation" marathon.

Holy shit is it cramped and eerie in this game so far.. And I like it.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed