Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,434 times)

Effectz

Effectz

Minecraft.

Picked it up the other day,one of the lads has a server with a world we just started.

Game is addictive as hell.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Effectz on Jun 02, 2013, 05:29:28 PM
Minecraft.

Picked it up the other day,one of the lads has a server with a world we just started.

Game is addictive as hell.

Yep, that game is a lot of fun. I have the 360 version and have mostly been playing solo now. Not much interest has been shown in multiplayer. I've been leveling out a piece of land in my personal world for a future project.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 02, 2013, 04:41:27 PM
they are both snipers that shoot bullets that kill, that's good enough for me.

Well ok. I am not telling you to use the Kar98 if you don't want  :laugh: Use whatever rifle you like, I am just giving you some info on the real life stats of those two rifles  ;)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Got the Ultimate Edition of Fallout: NV, finally playing all them dlcs.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 01, 2013, 09:51:03 PM
The second game has an interactive comic that lays out all the events of the first game if you have series for PS3.  So I know everything that went on, but I'm still strongly considering buying the PS3 trilogy back when I move to lexington from my hometown just for shits and giggles.

Interesting.  I'll have to see if the 360 version has that as well when I get to ME2. 

or, I guess anyone else know if it has it or not?  Is it included with the Trilogy sets or was it for the single ME2 packages?

Just picked up Liara, that was a fun mission.  Also did the mission where you go to the moon.  That was pretty cool running around on the surface in the Mako.  Probably the most peaceful feeling environment for any landing I've made.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Call of Duty: World at War

Wow, this game still has an active community.... awesome.

I've been having loads of fun, more than I would with a game like Modern Warfare 3.

When there is mods like invincibility it doesn't bug me as much because my team wins anyway, skills > mods, plus working as a team.

I've been currently loving the Thompson sub-machine gun and .357 revolver. I also have anti-tank grenades, smoke grenades, and the perks bouncing betty X2, stopping power, second chance and vehicle perk lead foot.

Gonna try on double barrel shotgun.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm thinking the interactive comic might've been just for the PS3 version.  ME was originally just an Xbox exclusive before releasing for both systems by the second game.

m41guy

m41guy

That would make more sense then if it was only for the PS3... ::)(at myself)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm not sure though because they could've done the same thing for people unwilling to buy the original.  It's a valid question.

WinterActual

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 02, 2013, 09:26:34 PM
Call of Duty: World at War

Wow, this game still has an active community.... awesome.

I've been having loads of fun, more than I would with a game like Modern Warfare 3.

When there is mods like invincibility it doesn't bug me as much because my team wins anyway, skills > mods, plus working as a team.

I've been currently loving the Thompson sub-machine gun and .357 revolver. I also have anti-tank grenades, smoke grenades, and the perks bouncing betty X2, stopping power, second chance and vehicle perk lead foot.

Gonna try on double barrel shotgun.

LOVE WaW.  Thompson + Drum mag = heaven. 

DB Shotgun is awesome. I'm not sure if I prefer that or the M1897 shotgun. Both are good. Double barrel is just loads of fun.

DoomRulz

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

ArmA 3 Alpha, gonna try out the ArmA 2 Colonial Marines and Predator addons, see if it runs like the other ArmA 2 units, and if so...Happiness  ;D

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl, haven't played in awhile and got a mod I haven't ever tried, just as fun as I remember.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Minecraft with a little Halo on the side.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Found a rare glitch in the level "Narco Hell". For some reason during this play-through, the knife that Alpha carries is usually invisible on his person. This time I can see it when he has his tactical gear on; his lower back. He's only wearing like a man-tank and sweats in this level, so the knife is practically floating. For me, it took a checkpoint re-start to have the glitch go away.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed