Youtube channels recommendation thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Apr 07, 2021, 04:18:42 AM

Author
Youtube channels recommendation thread (Read 10,992 times)

Immortan Jonesy

PredBabe

I've been watching a lot of Markiplier lately and discovered Lethal Company through his channel. Not sure if anyone here is familiar with it but there has been some hilarious content coming out from people playing this game and his uploads have been fun with all the banter.

As simple as this game seems, it's actually pretty scary to play at times. Some good jump scares and tense moments.

TC

TC

Has this guy been linked to on this forum before? He is a dose of badly needed facts and fresh air.

Don't forget to watch his parts 1 and 2 as well.

Corridor Crew are good but often seem to prioritise clicks over anything else.

TC

Immortan Jonesy

Shinawi

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Shinawi

sivasilvan

sivasilvan

Just stumbled upon this awesome forum and couldn't resist joining in on the fun. So, I've been on a Markiplier binge too – that guy's a riot!  Recently, I got hooked on this gem called Lethal Company, thanks to Mark's recommendations. The banter and hilarious content are just what I needed! Anyway, speaking of YouTube, have you guys ever dived into the realm of youtube automation? It's this wild concept where you streamline your content creation process. The idea of making YouTube a bit more, well, automated is intriguing, right? Wondering if anyone else has dipped their toes into this world or has thoughts about it.

Kradan

Loved his FNAF Let's Plays

Shinawi

Shinawi

Creature Features

Shinawi

Sierra Schotts

Shinawi

ProducerMichael

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Papa Meat is hilarious!

WARNING! He uses expletives, sexual references,  and creates his own art that would make Lovecraft laugh (disturbing). XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed