Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster!

Started by Bat Chain Puller, Jun 04, 2022, 09:32:53 PM

Author
Full Prey Trailer Officially Released Alongside New Poster! (Read 55,450 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

https://www.reddit.com/r/LeaksAndRumors/comments/v4wiuz/predator_prey_long_trailer/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

About time.

4K Version:
As a guest, you cannot see this content. Please login.

*Updated with official YouTube link. Hicks.

Mike’s Monsters

Kailem

I got chills during a lot of those shots in the back half of this trailer. Love the one of the Predator running on the tree tops, and it looks like there's going to be a big battle involving both the Native Americans and white colonists towards the end of the film (who got dat flintlock?!) that looks like it could be really damn cool.

And the Predator looks like a cross between Serpent Hunter and the Primeval Predator from the Legendary Encounter deck-building game. Very primitive with a bio-mask either made of or adorned with skull and bones.

It also looks like it's not a plasma caster after all from that teaser footage, but likely the bow that's been teased a couple of times by people connected with the movie.

So yeah, really liked what I saw there! Definitely made me even more hyped to see it!

Mike’s Monsters

We have our Predator design.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Kailem

I didn't realise at first how that shield was actually connected to the wrist gauntlet! That's cool, reminds me of Dirge from the Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars cartoon.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hope they officially drop it ASAP so I can see it in its intended quality, but, what I'm seeing here rocks. Didn't think I'd be able to care about a Predator thing again after the AVP junk and The Predator (and Predators being so middling despite its killer concept), but... here we are!

Hope this delivers on the quality it is promising here.

Samhain13

Huh some parts at the first half of the trailer actually looked good, it was better than the teaser but other parts still gave me that low budged look. The Predator looks weird. Like primitive low tech look ? I guess it fits into the setting but I just like my old school Predator design.

Still Collating...

Quote from: Mikey on Jun 04, 2022, 09:41:03 PMWe have our Predator design.

Now that's how you design a predator! This trailer looks great, I can't wait for the movie! Predators should never go without the tribal hunting aspect like The Predator did, this is a good direction so far. I have my fingers crossed.

Kailem

Also going on from Mike's screencap, here's one from the side:

PAS Spinelli

Doomofman

I dig that mask. The predator's silhouette really looks like Berserker. Also another strong hint that we'll be seeing that pistol at some point

Nothing really about the trailer has me worried, though I'm a touch disappointed that the dialogue is mostly English 

SiL

I'm liking that Predator design.

Highland

:o 

Wow, this looks very very good, I'm impressed, especially with the cinematography.

I'm not sold on them copying Predator or the American accents, but I'll give those a pass for the sake of how awkward it would have been ( if they weren't speaking American)

Excited.  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed