Full Trailer Online (Cam recording)

Started by ikarop, Dec 21, 2011, 02:02:28 AM

Author
Full Trailer Online (Cam recording) (Read 69,791 times)

Darth Vile

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 21, 2011, 09:35:56 AM
Here's a switch. How the frack did a ROAD get there?

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/aroad.jpg

-Chris

I'm assuming it's a track that the vehicles made when setting off from the ship... and this particular vehicle is returning down the track???

josh_axey

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 21, 2011, 11:17:41 AM
Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 11:14:12 AM

So do you think that is a 100% human? xD
He looks like the guy with the mohawk in the trailer preview video. Seeing how the serpent bit was cut out of the cam trailer I have a feeling they don't want us to see the beasts. At least not yet.

Yep, looks like a moehawked guy to me too.

Darth Vile

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Dec 21, 2011, 11:18:14 AM
This scene where everyone has speculated for so long seems to match the dude who looks infected in the recent pics, see ?

The way i know this is the  mohican hair cut he has on the right pic which kind of matches the one on the left.

So looks like we may have a mad man on the lose aswell lol :P

I think you are right... they are one and the same. And if this chap is attacking/jumping with the burns etc. it's easy to conclude that something else is going on i.e. he's not just burnt/injured.

matisian

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 21, 2011, 11:19:10 AM

He looks like the guy with the mohawk in the trailer preview video. Seeing how the serpent bit was cut out of the cam trailer I have a feeling they don't want us to see the beasts. At least not yet.

or human cloned with angry gorilla  :P

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: SiL on Dec 21, 2011, 11:08:20 AM
Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Dec 21, 2011, 11:01:41 AM
I see but if Ridley can still manage to make the tone of those scenes 'dark' and eerie, isn't that an achievement in itself?
Sure. I'm just saying that aspect of the trailers isn't doing me any favours.

Yet.

Fair enough.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: matisian on Dec 21, 2011, 11:22:20 AM

Guys, just accept it THERE IS AN ACTUAL MUTATION IN THE MOVIE!!! ::) :P

St_Eddie

Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 03:49:02 AM
I was wrong (so wrong ^^) the starmap room IS the room that houses the pilot chair.
The starmap room console platform opens and the chair comesout of it.
Whoever is the character on the right (original Engineer, reborn engineer or mutated human), he's not a regular sized human.
Take for reference the human seen on the console of the starmap room in the hologram shot.

My goodness, that's some good detective work.  Well done.

I'd say that's our first glimpse of the engineer.

Space Jockey King

Quote from: Darth Vile on Dec 21, 2011, 11:22:03 AM
This scene where everyone has speculated for so long seems to match the dude who looks infected in the recent pics, see ?

The way i know this is the  mohican hair cut he has on the right pic which kind of matches the one on the left.

I think you are right... they are one and the same. And if this chap is attacking/jumping with the burns etc. it's easy to conclude that something else is going on i.e. he's not just burnt/injured.

And hes also attacking an astronaut as well, so this makes it even more interesting.

JKS1

JKS1

I hope it just is someone badly injured going psycho for whatever reason and not some lame human flesh craving 'the devils rejects' type mutated cannibal............I absolutely hate the thought of that

'The Hills Have Eyes' in space ??!!!!

Please...no no no no no !!!

Space Jockey King

Quote from: St_Eddie on Dec 21, 2011, 11:25:11 AM
Quote from: Engineer1 on Dec 21, 2011, 03:49:02 AM
I was wrong (so wrong ^^) the starmap room IS the room that houses the pilot chair.
The starmap room console platform opens and the chair comesout of it.
Whoever is the character on the right (original Engineer, reborn engineer or mutated human), he's not a regular sized human.
Take for reference the human seen on the console of the starmap room in the hologram shot.

My goodness, that's some good detective work.  Well done.

I'd say that's our first glimpse of the engineer.
"I'd say that's our first glimpse of the engineer."

If your on about the person on the right it looks more human than a alien being...

matisian

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 21, 2011, 11:24:15 AM
Quote from: matisian on Dec 21, 2011, 11:22:20 AM

Guys, just accept it THERE IS AN ACTUAL MUTATION IN THE MOVIE!!! ::) :P

Im accepting this but I don't want to think that SJ is just a mutated human by some kind of alien virus

MrSpaceJockey

A problem though - mutated human from the preview video only has the blue suit, the guy in the trailer jumping clearly has the full "armor" on.

garywatt

Hello

A newbie here although been watching for quite some time.

The trailer gives me goosebumps............the way the title appears just like Alien and also the way the space jockey seat spins up!

Cheers

Gary

matisian

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 21, 2011, 11:34:02 AM
A problem though - mutated human from the preview video only has the blue suit, the guy in the trailer jumping clearly has the full "armor" on.

Lets say that jumping scene was the first one than sth happened (they torched him with a flamethower or sth) and after that he is running away..

DJ Pu$$yface

This is exciting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed