Exclusive: More Jockey Images from Prometheus

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 09, 2011, 07:01:56 PM

Author
Exclusive: More Jockey Images from Prometheus (Read 84,636 times)

JKS1

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 10, 2011, 05:08:10 AM
What franchise? Alien is it's own thing. Predator is its own thing. AvP is it's own thing. They are not related or connected, I don't care what anyone says. LOL

amen !

DaddyYautja

That looks more mechanical than i remember. It needs more bio.

Never say no to Panda!

A big event will melt all that mechanical stuff into biological mass...chair, urns, ship... :o

ChrisPachi

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Dec 10, 2011, 09:35:13 AMThat looks more mechanical than i remember. It needs more bio.

The bio is off doing perverse things to beautiful women. :-X

-Chris

Pn2501

Any truth to the rumor that these images are bogus?

Corporal Hicks

They're not bogus.

josh_axey

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Dec 10, 2011, 09:35:13 AM
That looks more mechanical than i remember. It needs more bio.

+1, not digging what I see. Mind you, we're not seeing the whole picture either.

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 10, 2011, 09:51:39 AM
A big event will melt all that mechanical stuff into biological mass...chair, urns, ship... :o

Now there is a kinda interesting idea...

Zenzucht

Oh my Yoda, if there were photo with full cast before the Jockey's chair, someone would say it's photoshopped..  ???

psychonaut25

Quote from: Zenzucht on Dec 10, 2011, 11:31:04 AM
Oh my Yoda, if there were photo with full cast before the Jockey's chair, someone would say it's photoshopped..  ???

And of course someone would also say taht it's fake...

ThisBethesdaSea

You're not digging it?

Not digging what that it's a photo of what looks like a Jockey chair, a bit worse for the wear, probably post-shoot and set aside?

I'm not saying it's the most awesome of awesome, but this is the stuff of fan boy dreams, a Jockey chair, reconstructed to play out in some way in Prometheus. How could the idea of this chair not slay us all in geekdom orgasmic jizzy bliss? lol

hardcorps54

Quote from: harlock on Dec 09, 2011, 08:47:59 PM
It also does seem way smaller than the one sculpted for ALIEN...

but in alien ridley used kids in the suits during the scene where dallas n co were beside the jockey , he did that to make it look bigger , wonder if that will come back to bite him on the ass ?

Vulhala

Not really. The difference is that he now has the budget to make it as big as he wants.

And welcome to the site  :)

Xenoscream

I still say the fact that the jockey is not actually growing out of the chair is blasphemy.

hardcorps54

cheers

yeah i know he has the budget now but from the look of the creature we seen in the still it doesn't look as big as the jockey in alien , unless it isnt the jockey , wil need to wait til we see the film i suppose

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Xenoscream on Dec 10, 2011, 08:26:32 PM
I still say the fact that the jockey is not actually growing out of the chair is blasphemy.

I'm kind of with you on that, but I'm gonna give 'em the benefit of the doubt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed