Alien: Covenant Novelization

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 22, 2016, 03:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Novelization (Read 49,226 times)

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Did you double check the language beforehand? The hardback version has a translator listed.

Corporal Hicks

I didn't but I can't see anything about language on my order.

Looks like it's out on eBook too for those interested.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: Engineer on May 22, 2017, 05:42:12 PM
Double-X
Lmao

Hell the double Y thing is incorrect as well and based off a myth that people with those chromosomes are violent.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2017, 07:52:43 AM
I received an email from Amazon that my order had been pushed back to June. Looks like it's just the softback though as the website says it has hardbacks in so I've ordered one of those instead.
Really? Amazon insists that my copy of the paperback is arriving today.

Imbrie

Imbrie

Bought the e-book and started reading this morning. Finished the first chapter which is the Weyland and David scene and is pretty much what we saw on-screen.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2017, 07:52:43 AMI received an email from Amazon that my order had been pushed back to June. Looks like it's just the softback though as the website says it has hardbacks in so I've ordered one of those instead.

Yeah, I had a similar email, although it didn't mention a date, just that they were awaiting stock from the supplier.

Corporal Hicks

Mine said back to June. It's available on ebook so I've brought a copy while I wait for the hardback to arrive.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Canada here. Amazon.ca says my copies of the novelization and the art book are in stock and 'preparing for shipment'.

Engineer

Engineer

Aw man! I didn't get a hardback option and mine shipper yesterday! :-(

Russ840

Russ840

So when are you all starting to read ?

Corporal Hicks

I read a couple of pages on my break but hopefully I'll get the time to have a read after work.

Engineer

Engineer

Right now I'm reading the original trilogy by Alan dean foster. Just finished "alien" and starting "aliens" later today. After I finish that trilogy, I'm going to give resurrection a read, then go back to covenant. The movie let me down, so I'm not in a huge rush to read it. In fact, the only reason I plan to read it at all is in hopes that Alan dean foster finds some clever way to fix Ridley's mess.

On the plus side, I got a few bucks refunded to me on amazon. I guess the price dropped on one of my preorders (bug hunt) and amazon honored the price drop. So now I have enough store credit to preorder the prequel novel by ADF too. :-)

Anthony

Anthony

I ordered the Novelization (as well as the art book) through Barnes And Noble, and they say it's in stores today, though I probably won't be able to get it until the weekend.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Whats the verdict from what you guys have read so far? Any deviations or elaborations from the film? I have this, the collector's making of and the artbook all on order with amazon.

Corporal Hicks

I've only had chance to read the first chapter and a bit but it's an extended opening prologue and what looks to be the deleted scene with Branson's character.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed