Post credits scene

Started by Valaquen, May 31, 2012, 11:15:54 AM

Author
Post credits scene (Read 5,496 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Reporting in !

As promised, there is no scene after the credits. Only the weyland logo. nothing more

Parker

Parker

Do give us a debriefing Snowdog

Valaquen

Valaquen

Thanks everyone :) I'll know to scurry home after my viewing

Mohawksinspace

Mohawksinspace

Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 31, 2012, 04:42:53 PM
Quote from: Deuterium on May 31, 2012, 04:37:49 PM
Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 31, 2012, 04:33:45 PM
If you wait right to the end, Ridley Scott appears on screen smoking a big fat cigar and he says

Spoiler

"Thanks for your money mother f*ckers!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now go out and get laid or something...!!" Lideloff is sitting crouched next to him, chained with one of those gimp balls strapped to his mouth
[close]

Key Loaf, that was a mental image I could have done without!   ;D

It was inspired by that Space Jockey mural, the one with the mysterious creature (Lindeloff) crouched next to the engineer (Scott).

Photo shop masterpiece waiting to happen.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Yeah the post credit thing seems to be very much the norm with Hollywood, The Thing (prequel), The Apes movie and The Avengers too, which I saw last night (great film BTW), so yeah I wouldn't be suprised to see one last twist to Prometheus ....really hope so too if that Xeno-Burster is as bad as so many make out!! 

5 hrs, 30 mins to go

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 31, 2012, 05:34:11 PM
Yeah the post credit thing seems to be very much the norm with Hollywood, The Thing (prequel), The Apes movie and The Avengers too, which I saw last night (great film BTW), so yeah I wouldn't be suprised to see one last twist to Prometheus ....really hope so too if that Xeno-Burster is as bad as so many make out!! 

5 hrs, 30 mins to go

Spoiler
If you love Alien3, you're gonna love the xeno-burster in prometheus. At least i dit ;D
[close]

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Snowdog on May 31, 2012, 06:01:40 PM
Quote from: RoaryUK on May 31, 2012, 05:34:11 PM

5 hrs, 30 mins to go

Spoiler
If you love Alien3, you're gonna love the xeno-burster in prometheus. At least i dit ;D
[close]

I'm certainly a fan of the special edition, to some extent I still like A:R.  Doesn't take much to please me, so long as its something that makes sense and doesn't look cheap you know....

urvile

urvile

thanks for the report guys! Guess I'll make a mad dash for the exit haha

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 31, 2012, 01:56:21 PM
Not sure I'd really say there was a post credits scene. There's a little bit right right at the end that's pretty important but the only thing after the credits was the Weyland logo and a URL to the timeline with the date 10.11.12.

Dvd release date along with it being a link to that?  Seems about right with how quickly movies make it to after market now.

nostromo mechanic

Just curious because it seems so popular these days for film makers to add a quick scene.  Thanks.

RoaryUK

No nothing happens

Promethean Fire

There is a tag at the end credit which says "Footage Property of Weyland Corp - 10/11/12"  Which I am assuming will be the Blu-ray release date.

Rick Grimes

About the after credits scene, I guess their is none, but someone told me it is only in the IMAX cut. i'm so confused...

AVP-CAPCOM

My thread is actually a question.

I did see Prometheus yesterday. IMO overall it was a piece of shit movie- but certain elements made it very watchable and even a credible addition to the ALIEN extended universe.

I heard there was a post credits but I was too busy scrambling out of the cinema in a mass disgust with other Cinema goers who looked like they might start tearing up their seats and throwing them at the screen if they stayed for another second.

Le Celticant

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed