Post credits scene

Started by Valaquen, May 31, 2012, 11:15:54 AM

Author
Post credits scene (Read 5,497 times)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Can anyone confirm the inclusion of one? Harry Harris over at Alien Legacy forums said: "Sorry, I almost forgot to mention; stay until the end of the credits!!" and I was hoping for clarification. (link: http://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8017&start=525)

escroto

escroto

aw man this brings hope. Thanks for the heads up on that.

I was one of the few who did that with the thing 2010 xD, though It was not that hard since the post-credit epilogue part started considerably quick

Parker

Parker

Everyone's gotta have the post credits scene now

Truise

Truise

I see Fassbender strip scene made it to the movie after all.

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

I didn't stay for all the credits... but I can't imagine Ridley would stoop so flow to put a post credit scene in there... although I stand to be corrected.

Valaquen

Valaquen

I guess I'll keep my bum in seat later tonight and see. If anyone can confirm in the meantime :)

Snowdog

Snowdog

I'll see the movie in 1 hour and 20 minutes :P

So i will report back in like 4 hours ;)

NGR01

NGR01

I'm sorry but there is no post credit scene.

Eva

Eva

I would be very surprised if there is one - not Ridleys style at all. This isn't Marvels Prometheus after all...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not sure I'd really say there was a post credits scene. There's a little bit right right at the end that's pretty important but the only thing after the credits was the Weyland logo and a URL to the timeline with the date 10.11.12.

Glaive

Glaive

There is NO post-credit scene.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I confirmed no post credit scene.
Just the weyland logo as Corporal Hicks pointed.

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

If you wait right to the end, Ridley Scott appears on screen smoking a big fat cigar and he says

Spoiler

"Thanks for your money mother f*ckers!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now go out and get laid or something...!!" Lideloff is sitting crouched next to him, chained with one of those gimp balls strapped to his mouth
[close]

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 31, 2012, 04:33:45 PM
If you wait right to the end, Ridley Scott appears on screen smoking a big fat cigar and he says

Spoiler

"Thanks for your money mother f*ckers!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now go out and get laid or something...!!" Lideloff is sitting crouched next to him, chained with one of those gimp balls strapped to his mouth
[close]

Key Loaf, that was a mental image I could have done without!   ;D

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

Quote from: Deuterium on May 31, 2012, 04:37:49 PM
Quote from: Kev Loaf on May 31, 2012, 04:33:45 PM

Spoiler

[close]

Key Loaf, that was a mental image I could have done without!   ;D

It was inspired by that Space Jockey mural, the one with the mysterious creature (Lindeloff) crouched next to the engineer (Scott).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed