Alien/Predator Fight Sequence

Started by Darkness, Aug 04, 2004, 11:21:09 PM

Author
Alien/Predator Fight Sequence (Read 31,532 times)

Scar

Scar

>:D   Now hold on a minute the predator getting his wristblades burnt the predators weapons equipement and armor are impervios to the acid period.

G-Dog

G-Dog

I can't stop watching that clip! its great, the alien CG effects are great, the pred, although a little stiff at times, looks kick ass still, the fight was amazing, ITS ALL GOOD!!! Anyone notice that the clips we've seen on the previews with the alien and predator fighting is from this one fight alone? We haven't, or at least I haven't seen any previews on tv with clips from any other fight besides on top of the pyramid scene!  Another thing, this fight is exactly as it happened in the novelization and in the novelization there are like three fight scenes only If I remember right. Still haven't seen the Queen running though, is it on the net somewhere?

About the wristblades being affected by the acid, I thought that was good realistic cinema. I mean, yeah the pred's shit is not affected by the alien's acid in the comic books.....well..........this isn't a comic book movie. If the blades weren't affected by the acid, personally, I would of thought that was very dumb. But it was, so it makes it even better. My opinion there scar.....

Celtic

Celtic

>:D  Now hold on a minute the predators armor, weapons, and equipment are impervios to the acid of an Alien period. And I think Celtic Predator is facing Grid Alien.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Celtic, this is 200 years before the comics, I am sure they invent Acid proof armor later. besides if they did it in the movie it would give the predators an unfair advantage.

Rafael

Rafael

There is no pleasing anyone here. I think the clip is great and it could not have been done better. This isn't Alien, or Aliens or Predator or Predator 2, this is AVP!! I think that logically the bulky movements of the pred only complement his bulky build as most big guys aren't that agile to begin with. I was glad to see both creatures done the way they were and to me it seems from this fight sequence and everything else I have seen that this movie will be terrific. But like I said there is no pleasing any of you, and to those who complain about the acid affecting pred weapons... give it a break, this isn't gonna be like the comics, just like x-men was nothing like the comics... this to me is supposed to be a coming of age ritual for the preds, why would they enter there fully armed and impervious to everything? This movie will rock.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Also, there were plenty of WAY cheezy flaws in the other films.  Predator 1- the Predator seems to take 5 seconds to cock his punches, and arnold seems to just wait for them to come. when the predator swings form tree to tree, it sort of looks like he is flying.  Predator 2- The look on the guys face when the predator was carrying him was laguhably unrealistic.  the back of the spaceship looks different when it starts to take off.   Alien- the Alien does a bunch of wierd movements, like he is dancing or something,    Aliens- it is obvious when miniatures are being used.   Alien3- HUGE plothole  Alien Ressurection- aobut everything was wrong with that film.   so the fact that all of you are bitching because of a big pred makes me sick.  just be grateful we are not getting another ressurection.

Erez

Erez

Ok, I don't know about the others but I'm not gonna complain anymore and say this is not done well until I see thw whole movie. But, guys stop saying this movie is gonna rock, be the best etc. you can't assure that either.

WessDaMess

WessDaMess

The video clip is awesome, I'm just counting down the days left to see the movie now.

SmaSh

SmaSh

Excellent clip but i wanted more Pred sound   :)  

G-Dog

G-Dog

Good shit darkness.  Hey J, seen this yet? Hope this works for you bro.

Erez

Erez

After watching it all over again, man this is gonna look great on the big screen. People are gonna love it so much!

G-Dog

G-Dog

yeah man, i can't wait to see the other fight scenes too!!! the ones in the book were cool as hell, this was one of them, and it was identical to the book, hence AVP novelization, so I can imagine the other battles that I read!!

alienfan

alienfan

Perhaps the predator is possessed and that's what allows his body to defy gravity and rise off of the floor without and leverage.  Maybe just Maybe this is a professional wrestling team just stopping by to put on a show for the locals.  The godzilla vs........analogy is great.  My fears are slowly being revealed as reality.  I'm sure the anime and wresting warped youth will appreciate this film.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Thanks for crediting me Darkness!!!    ;D  

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Now that was awesome fight scene.  This time I got to see it better yay.   ;D    I believe if you watch it a couple of times it looks good every time oh yeah GO AVP!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed