X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 150,559 times)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 12, 2013, 03:42:22 AM
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmVcasl3ZU#ws

Absolutely f**king pathetic.

What a bunch of cocksuckers microsoft are.That link works again he re-upped it.Trying to remove the video because it makes them look bad even though it falls under fair use,that's just pathetic.

You can see in Geoff's eyes he wants to bitch slaps Mattrick when he says that tripe.

WinterActual

WinterActual

ScardyFox

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Anyone think the Xbox One will end up selling badly like the Atari Jaguar did back in the mid 90's?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

If I were betting on it, I'd say its going to sell just fine.  For the past few years the X-Box has catered to the more casual gamer (and looking at the features on the One, it seems that they are embracing that group even more this time), many of whom probably don't keep up with all of the news on the internet or simply don't care. I'm sure a lot of people complaining will buy it as well (and then complain even more once they have it).

Personally, I'll probably just wait until they release a bundle with the console and Halo 5 before I get it, as much as its gonna pain me to part with the money for a console I probably won't use very much.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 12, 2013, 07:16:34 PM
For the past few years the X-Box has catered to the more casual gamer (and looking at the features on the One, it seems that they are embracing that group even more this time)

I disagree entirely. They seem to be doing the polar opposite. You MUST have a connection to the internet is not casual. On top of that you MUST have a 1.5 MB connection rate for it to even function properly. Aside from that, the casual gamer is going to want to trade in their copy of whatever for the next game they feel like playing - casual gamers tend to have fluxating libraries of games.

That is not an option any longer.

From where it seems right now, they've lost the consul war before even firing the first shot. There twitter is blown up with people saying such things as "I've been a loyal x box owner for a decade, I've just pre ordered my PS4. thanks a lot!!!"

I don't think it's going to get massacred like jaguar... but the damage is massive right now and only growing faster. They need to rally fast.

Nightlord

Nightlord

The price difference gives PS4 the edge too, even with both having payed multiplayer, PS4 is 460 while X1 will be 560.

Parents and people who don't really care about the games will go for the cheaper option, it's kinda like last gen except the table got flipped.

NotSafeZone

NotSafeZone

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jun 12, 2013, 07:40:15 PMThey need to rally fast.

They can start with keeping their mouths shut and refraining from biting the hands that feed them.

But then again, I think it's a little too late for that...

Seriously, right now I'm f**king embarrassed to have a 360. :-X

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: NotSafeZone on Jun 12, 2013, 08:00:30 PM
Quote from: ScardyFox on Jun 12, 2013, 07:40:15 PMThey need to rally fast.

They can start with keeping their mouths shut and refraining from biting the hands that feed them.

But then again, I think it's a little too late for that...

Seriously, right now I'm f**king embarrassed to have a 360. :-X

QFT

WinterActual

WinterActual

I'm sure a lot of people complaining will buy it as well
If they complain about it, why they don't buy PS4 instead? They have the choice so wheres the problem?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 12, 2013, 07:08:50 PM
Anyone think the Xbox One will end up selling badly like the Atari Jaguar did back in the mid 90's?
You must realize that the gaming industry has faced a few changes since the mid-90's.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 12, 2013, 08:19:57 PM
If they complain about it, why they don't buy PS4 instead? They have the choice so wheres the problem?
People are idiots.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jun 12, 2013, 09:05:16 PM
Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 12, 2013, 08:19:57 PM
People are idiots.

They don't like change  ::)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The list of countries that can support Xbox One.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/pre-order-xbox-one/disclaimer

Cal427eb

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed