X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 150,493 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Ok, tell me why exactly the consoles out perform the PC? Prove me that your system is better.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You're misconstrue the comment as stating something more than the fact that you're a douchebag.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Why I am a douchebag? Because I know which gaming platform is better? Sure  :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

lol, I'm hoping this is all a part of some New Coke marketing strategy.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 23, 2013, 04:18:03 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on May 23, 2013, 04:16:28 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on May 22, 2013, 10:04:24 PM
Quote from: Vertigo on May 22, 2013, 10:02:52 PM
All the ranting reminds me of the PS3 launch. When're you all going to ditch your kiddyboxes and join the PC elite?
When the PC users stop being overcompensating elitist douchebags.

So not any time soon, I guess?

We are not elitists, we are better. We simply know and realize that our system is better.

But you are fine to stay with your casual box using upscaled graphics and framerate capped at 30fps. Its your choice after all.
Well if not elitist, he certainly got the douchebag part right.

Nah I myself am still comfortable saying elitist douchebag.

As TJ Doc once said, "When are you going to invade Poland?"

I mean (now that that line is stuck in my brain), Nazi Germany had better tanks, even the greatest tank in the world up until 1945, using this guy's logic that must mean we should join them!

Spoiler
[close]

I used to be a PC gamer too. Then I found something I prefer over PC. Deal with it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on May 23, 2013, 04:41:09 AM
lol, I'm hoping this is all a part of some New Coke marketing strategy.
One can only hope.

Quote from: WinterActual on May 23, 2013, 04:39:58 AM
Why I am a douchebag? Because I know which gaming platform is better? Sure  :laugh:
Just because one system is more powerful than another doesn't make it the better platform for playing games.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: WinterActual on May 23, 2013, 04:26:40 AM
Ok, tell me why exactly the consoles out perform the PC? Prove me that your system is better.

The thing is...we don't give a shit. We're not trying to prove anything, yet you've been the only one that I have seen around here that is trying to sell us on strictly being a PC Gamer. We don't give a damn, if we play games on consoles, or PC, or whatever the f**k, we don't care. We just play games, that's it. Doesn't matter what we play them on. Just be honest, and tell us that you just want people to play online with on your PC, because I don't understand what this sales pitch you've been doing for who knows how long is anything other than trying to ask us to come join a game with you or something.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Your constant hounding of people to add a bunch of shit onto/get a new PC (where problems don't exist olololol)for gaming instead of moving on from their 'primitive' consoles, your most notable traits being posting console/PC comparison pics and being able to spout PC build specs (good god, it's even in your signature), and your pissy childlike attitude toward people that genuinely do not give a f**k? That.

Nobody cares. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9RyIf6Wg8k#ws

Aspie

Aspie

lol, "backwards"...unreal.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 23, 2013, 04:49:43 AM
Your constant hounding of people to add a bunch of shit onto/get a new PC (where problems don't exist olololol)for gaming instead of moving on from their 'primitive' consoles, your most notable traits being posting console/PC comparison pics and being able to spout PC build specs (good god, it's even in your signature), and you pissy childlike attitude toward people that genuinely do not give a f**k? That.

Nobody cares. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9RyIf6Wg8k#ws

Right on. We don't care, it's as simple as that.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Can we stop the name calling, please?

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 23, 2013, 04:43:03 AM

I mean (now that that line is stuck in my brain), Nazi Germany had better tanks, even the greatest tank in the world up until 1945, using this guy's logic that must mean we should join them!

Nazi Germany had EVERYTHING better during the WW2 period. Their planes, rifles, tactics, tanks, everything was way ahead of its time for that time period. Nazi Ger lost because Hitler decided to attack Russia too early and couldn't handle the zerg rush after that. If he just settled down for a few years, everything to calm down and then to attack Russia, everything would go in totally different direction. This have nothing to do with the superior German weaponry. It was still better. Most of the modern day weapons are replicas of Nazi weapons - AK47 i rip off of the STG44, the US M60 is basically a modified MG42. The German designs are being used for decades after the WW2.

Also you are calling me an elitist but you are the elitists. The elitist believes that his system is better but he don't know why. I KNOW EXACTLY WHY the PC is better. So am not an elitist. You are the ones stating the consoles are better but you don't know why. They are better because you say so it seems. Yeah  ::)

Quote from: Vertigo on May 22, 2013, 10:19:19 PM

So, when the PC stops being by far the best platform, then?
Not any time soon, I guess. :)

This.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well thank you for that Nazi weaponry advertisement.  :P

You got the elitist thing backwards. Not one of us has ever said consoles are better, we have however made it pretty damn clear we give 0 f**ks about it, we'll pick whatever the hell we want. Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, PC, bravo for whatever is picked. You on the other hand are always shoving this "PC is superior" crap down our throats and hounding us over the most petty bullshit when we don't give a flying f**k.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

And with that, I say we move the conversation back to the X-Box UNO. Any posts talking about anything other than this will be deleted by me, at least until I go to sleep.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I mother flippin' agree.

So, who would get Xbox One only because of Halo?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed