What is your favourite morph cheat?

Started by CanadianHero67, Oct 08, 2007, 11:39:11 PM

What is your favourite morph cheat? Specify specis.

Alien
14 (82.4%)
Predator
2 (11.8%)
Marine
0 (0%)
Corporate
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author
What is your favourite morph cheat? (Read 1,413 times)

CanadianHero67

What is your favourite morph cheat. These are the selections.

tamiko, praetorian, pocofficer, pocguard, officer, obrian, minigunner, mhawkpredator, merc1, merc4, merc3, merc2, meanguard, predalien, pulserifleguy, smuggler ,smartgunner , scientistchief, scientist3, scientist2, scientist1, sadargunner, rykovjr, rykov, runner, railgunner, queen, mccain, marine duke, scientist, predator, pulseriflegirl, laboror, lightpredator,malelabsynth, malelabtech, marine, droppilot, drone, corporate, convict 2, convict, combatsynth, chestburster apesuit, drunkardtechmale, dunya_ai, heavypredator, hazmat, harrison, guard, grenadier, femalelabtech, facehugger, exosuit, eisenberg, bloody_eisenberg.

Example for answer: My favourite character is heavypredator and he is Predator.

Huol

Huol

Facehugger.
It's fun to facehug random marines or scientists then morph into a chestburster and go hide in a vent somewhere. :3

CanadianHero67

I like the the predalien morph cheat because predaliens are cool. There is a disadvantage, I can't head bite with the predalien so I have to cheats to get health. ::)

Rabbit2100

i like the runner cheat, i like the ability to be quick

avpmad!

Quote from: Rabbit2100 on Oct 16, 2007, 11:32:29 PM
i like the runner cheat, i like the ability to be quick

lol be quick is the way to survive  :D

Der_Meister

those cheats never work with me :-\

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Der_Meister on Oct 31, 2007, 02:16:25 PM
those cheats never work with me :-\

Did you try for example: press "enter" then the message thing will appear, you put <cheat> for every cheat you enter then press "space" then put in "mpmorph" (the mp goes before all cheats and morph is the cheat) then since this is a morph cheat you press "space" then enter the character name. Then you press "enter" to enter cheat. For the list of characters try going to www.gamefaqs.com

I hope this helps :)

Der_Meister

okay thanks, ill try it out!

Der_Meister

I finnaly figured out how to type <cheat> , I used the wrong buttons :P

I have to say , Queen owns ;D

Zero

Zero

Ex. <Cheat>Mpmorph Queen

<Cheat>Mpmorph Predator

Put spaces petween morph and the character selected

Private Hudson

I like the Predalien one, just because they are power houses of death and destruction!! 8)

Purebreedalien

Are these cheats to be that certain character? If so I'm not going to use them until I've completed it (after it's been delivered of course).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed