Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 317,384 times)

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

[
Quote from: Laufey on Jun 10, 2011, 07:36:49 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Jun 10, 2011, 06:37:16 PMGame of Thrones is some good shit.

You've seen the latest episode with Khal Conan's badass moment? :laugh:

Spoiler
Love it the way he just dodged the blades and ripped his tongue out, bad assery in it's purest form!
[close]

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Spoiler bro?  :)

Daken

Daken

Star Trek Voyager seems so "PG" after watching Galactica. I have yet to watch Game of Thrones.

MarcusVerus

MarcusVerus

One of my favourite Tv series are the X-Files. But the last season were not as good as the the seasons 1-7. It wasn't the same after Mulder left. :'(

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 11, 2011, 04:27:24 AM

Sorry man, totally forgot to tag it, won't happen again.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Daken on Jun 11, 2011, 05:31:26 AM
Star Trek Voyager seems so "PG" after watching Galactica.

Yeah, it's quite a bit darker and grittier than Star Trek. Still love the Trek, though.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 11, 2011, 04:14:29 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Jun 11, 2011, 04:27:24 AM

Sorry man, totally forgot to tag it, won't happen again.

Thats okay just a friendly reminder, I'm not even watching the show, just got the Netflix :D  I hear its great, though.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Oddities
Why did nobody tell me about this show why did nobody tell me a place like that exists! I LOVE THIS SHOW I WANT TO BUY THINGS THERE I WANT TO WORK THERE! It's a show about a really strange antique store that sells really freaky stuff like deformed animal fetuses, Victorian hair art, embalming kits, full bodyed skeletons, kidney stones, WW1 blood transfusion needles, things of that nature. And the best people come in to by the stuff like steam punk artists, odd musicians and just people who are into odd things like me. Voltaire came in and bought a diseased human brain with tumors in it and Jonathan Davis who bought a old worldly at home embalming kit.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 12, 2011, 01:41:54 AM
Oddities
Why did nobody tell me about this show why did nobody tell me a place like that exists! I LOVE THIS SHOW I WANT TO BUY THINGS THERE I WANT TO WORK THERE! It's a show about a really strange antique store that sells really freaky stuff like deformed animal fetuses, Victorian hair art, embalming kits, full bodyed skeletons, kidney stones, WW1 blood transfusion needles, things of that nature. And the best people come in to by the stuff like steam punk artists, odd musicians and just people who are into odd things like me. Voltaire came in and bought a diseased human brain with tumors in it and Jonathan Davis who bought a old worldly at home embalming kit.

That show sounds cool, gonna look it up.
Had to post this, it's not my fault.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PztMcNH8t2g#

Daken

Daken

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 11, 2011, 07:35:18 PM
Quote from: Daken on Jun 11, 2011, 05:31:26 AM
Star Trek Voyager seems so "PG" after watching Galactica.

Yeah, it's quite a bit darker and grittier than Star Trek. Still love the Trek, though.
You ever get at one time you liked a show an thought it was great then years later watching it again an thinking it wasn't really great at all ?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

In between there was BSG though.  :laugh:

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 12, 2011, 01:41:54 AM
Oddities

so it's a documentry?

i'm all up for seeing Jonathon Davies on TV, i remember when Korn had a cameo in Monk, hat was amazing.

Remonster

Remonster

X-Files has definitely made it to the top of my list. Totally in love with that show. Made it to "Post-Modern Prometheus" the other day. Such a great episode, one of my favorites, easy.

ace3g

ace3g

Burn Notice new season starts tonight 9/8C p.m. !!!!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Remonster on Jun 18, 2011, 03:55:49 PM
X-Files has definitely made it to the top of my list. Totally in love with that show. Made it to "Post-Modern Prometheus" the other day. Such a great episode, one of my favorites, easy.
I hear that. Got my missus hooked on it. 'Home' and 'Paper Hearts' are two of my favourites.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed