Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Ridley Scott
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 08:25:12 AM
Bloody hell! I didn't know that. If only ...

First Conan is one of my fav movies ever. He can still make The Legend of Conan ;D
Alien Isolation / Re: I modded third person back...
Last post by Neila - Today at 08:01:15 AM
good job and thanks for the videos.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that CA decided on the first-person perspective, which in my opinion offers a much more intense gaming experience.

I played it again last night and I have to honestly say that AI is the only game that still scares me, even after playing through it several times.
nothing else can keep up.

I hope that Survios manages to create a game of equal quality.

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Mike’s Monsters - Today at 08:00:39 AM
My computer finally cooperated and the video is currently uploading to YouTube. Should be live and ready to watch in the morning. Wish I had it up on Alien Day, but technology had other plans.
Weyland-Yutani cultists. Wouldn't they just be Wal-Mart employees?  ;)
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 07:01:05 AM
Conan the Destroyer

With the director's commentary. No Arnold this time, sadly.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by SiL - Today at 06:54:49 AM
No idea. They're different for whatever reason.
Last post by Griffith - Today at 06:47:12 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 06:34:29 AMThey've replaced them with spikes on the finger pads.

So for what I've been reading these Xenos are not pure Xenos from a certain point of view since they were breed from Big Chaps DNA. Therefore Facehuggers and Xenos will be different?

Edit1: I mean I don't want to sound like a purist but I would love to have original deisgns such as Big Chap and facehuggers, I understand that a new movie demands new merchandise for marketing purposes so variants and modifications are needed I just wish that they would have keep or stayed to true to the originals.
Last post by SiL - Today at 06:34:29 AM
They've replaced them with spikes on the finger pads.
The Legacy box set? Yes, it has the 20th anniversary DVD on it.
Last post by Griffith - Today at 06:31:33 AM
Quote from: MudButt on Yesterday at 09:07:15 PMhttps://twitter.com/fedalvar/status/1783965848165888098

Any of you guys have any idea why are they getting rid of the finger nails? That's one trait of the design that it's disturbing and they just get rid of it. Why?
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed