Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul

Started by Space Sweeper, Jun 04, 2011, 04:29:15 AM

Author
Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul (Read 149,865 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

The crew looks so happy and healthy!

Kradan

Kradan

I won't be able to look at Distephano the same way ever again

Cosmic Incubation

I finally finished the series the other night and man...
It really is amazing.

I remember dismissing the idea of the series when it got announced so soon after Breaking Bad ended. I thought it was just a cash grab and would no way be able to compare.

But I honestly think I like it more than Breaking Bad! Wow!
There's just so much to unpack. But those last few episodes especially feel like perfect, all-timer, tv. Cinema even (at the risk of sounding pretentious).

I'm very curious to give a Breaking Bad a rewatch with all this new context and storytelling for these characters.

Kradan

Kradan

I haven't even watched Breaking Bad and still think BCS is better lol. I was captivated by the character's journey all the way through

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 12, 2024, 04:43:49 PMI haven't even watched Breaking Bad and still think BCS is better lol. I was captivated by the character's journey all the way through

Breaking Bad is still amazing and very much worth checking out!
I'd be very curious to get your perspective as someone going into it for the first time after BCS (if you decide to watch it that is).

BigDaddyJohn

Her character did have some insufferable moments, but nothing even remotely justified th hate she got.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed