Your movie ideas and fantasies

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Feb 03, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Author
Your movie ideas and fantasies (Read 28,180 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Immortan Jonesy

But I want dinosaurs as well  :)

Shinawi

Shinawi

I thought of some movies based on some novels that are being sold at 15% off cover price (and save another 5% with a Target RedCard). I'm pretty sure that there are hidden gems among those books.

ralfy

ralfy

Remake Damnation Alley ala Fallout.

Immortan Jonesy

I never played that one. It's good?

Kradan

Kradan

How about this: Alien movie directed by Lucas and Star Wars movie directed by Scott ? To make it more interesting let's get younger versions from the 1970s and current versions from 2020s of both directors. That way we get 4(!) movies and even more material to bitch about

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 21, 2024, 09:56:27 AMHow about this: Alien movie directed by Lucas and Star Wars movie directed by Scott ? To make it more interesting let's get younger versions from the 1970s and current versions from 2020s of both directors. That way we get 4(!) movies and even more material to bitch about
And have a crossover. I'd like to see how the Jedi Knights would handle the xenomorphs. The stormtroopers would have a strong incentive not to miss.

Prez

Prez

E.E.Doc Smith's Lensmen - four movies but done by Denis V.

Shinawi

Shinawi

My movie fantasy is a movie and a sequel based on Roald Dahl's two autobiographies, Boy and Going Solo. These are old books and I don't know why it hasn't been done.

Another movie fantasy of mine is one about Michèle Mouton, a very good former rally driver from France. 1974-1986 were her active years.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed