3 months to go

Started by beeko, Sep 25, 2007, 03:39:34 AM

Author
3 months to go (Read 666 times)

beeko

beeko

with 3 months to go they need to get cracking on the website, marketing etc, start getting the word out, it only appears hardcore fans know about this movie??

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: beeko on Sep 25, 2007, 03:39:34 AM
with 3 months to go they need to get cracking on the website, marketing etc, start getting the word out, it only appears hardcore fans know about this movie??

People know about it, but not the mass crowd that it should be.
I see news about it on almost every movie website I go to, the news is a few days old by the time they post it... But its only because they are not an AvP website.
It will happen... Give it some time.

beeko

beeko

yeah i know, but i want this movie to be big.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

QuotePeople know about it, but not the mass crowd that it should be.

The mass crowd knows.  We just don't care yet.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

I wouldn't even say the mass crowd. Colin seems to have been completely wrong about this supposed "advertising company" that's so well respected. 1-18-08 is a fresh film and more people know about that than AVP-R. No wonder why they're putting childbursting and good-looking actors in this film...

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The big mystery trailer shown during the Transformers release that had even MSNBC talking about it on cable news. Seen that happen for AVP-R? Nope.

pred_alien

pred_alien

there will be marketing..remember the trailers coming out with saw IV...that usually draws a big crowd...hell maybe the trailer might be with the kingdom...or even trick r treat

azerty

azerty

Complaining complaining complaining, I don't post often here anymore it's insane really.

Do you realize that 3 months is still a very very long time? Hell even a worldwidetelevision teasers camapign 2 weeks before it's in the cinema will be enough. We are not in a prehistoric world, people will know about the movie.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

For me this is 3,5-4  months to go. >:(

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Quote from: azerty on Sep 25, 2007, 10:55:37 AM
Complaining complaining complaining

Yeah I noticed that myself its all good though.

SyntaX

SyntaX

1-18-08 is known for the fact that its becoming the FIRST American Monstermovie. Forget about King Kong , Godzilla ( the Remake , original = Japanese ). This is JJ Abrams's Monster movie.

Now THATS why its getting SO much attention. Simply because its a new concept and its putting America in a shiny bright light of coolness.

AvP2 however isn't new. The first one was PG13 and alot of people dont want to give this 2nd movie a shot. Shame really , but I'm sure this one will be good... I hope  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed