Ripley and Newt mark 2

Started by gameoverman, Aug 29, 2007, 08:43:36 AM

Author
Ripley and Newt mark 2 (Read 675 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Ok so we have a mother and daughter in this movie.  Ok, anyone who knows Freudian analysis can guess pretty well what happens with them in this movie.  :P

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Uh, they both survive?

I'm stumped as to what you think Freud has to do with having a mother and daughter in a film.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Isn't it obvious?  Everyone hated Lex because she was just this tough girl who teamed up with the predator.

Everyone thinks Ripley is the best female action hero?  Why?  Well in the first movie she was mother to the cat, then mother to Newt.  She is like this uber ass-kicking mother.  :P

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

That didn't answer my question at all.  That relates to the Freud-dude how?

Also, no one hated Lex just because she was a tough girl who teamed up with a Predator.   I guarantee you that.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Aug 29, 2007, 09:07:56 AM
That didn't answer my question at all.  That relates to the Freud-dude how?

Ok, I'm not going to explain all that crap.  It's just there as it is.  You know that if they don't put a mother and daughter in there, it's basically a slasher movie.

QuoteAlso, no one hated Lex just because she was a tough girl who teamed up with a Predator.   I guarantee you that.

No one believed in her character and I think the teamup thing was pretty inevitable, actually...

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

You must be thinking in binary

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed