The Wolf's killing unarmed people, the Japanese woman, New/Old ideas

Started by MattTaz, Aug 25, 2007, 09:37:10 AM

Author
The Wolf's killing unarmed people, the Japanese woman, New/Old ideas (Read 789 times)

MattTaz

Just after your thoughts

2 guys with guns have their heads blown off   ;D
However the unarmed girl, and a rescue-search guy in the woods are gutted.
Just a hope that they were impregnated at the time, (given avp incredibly fast 10 minute gesstation). Would be disapponting if the 'Cleaner' didn't adhere to Predator Code of Ethics. Or does he believe that killing humans would then reduce the numbers of Aliens?

The woman in the behind the scenes doesn't look like Reiko Ail.....(sp?) now wev'e seen the trailer. So perhaps she is Japanese (Yutani)

The Hive was built pretty quick. Just wondering whether you think the 'Brett becomes an Egg' and 'Lambert was raped' theories may be explored?

Huol

I hope they are impregnated too...  :-[

Highland

i personally have no problem with the pred gutting the humans, it makes him the bad guy again

SiL

Quote from: MattTaz on Aug 25, 2007, 09:37:10 AM
However the unarmed girl,
She's armed.

Quoteand a rescue-search guy in the woods are gutted.
He might have been armed before.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: SiL on Aug 25, 2007, 09:42:30 AM
Quoteand a rescue-search guy in the woods are gutted.
He might have been armed before.

He's wearing a holster, so I'd say chances are good.  :)

hunterv555

hunterv555

well all these ppl are aware of an alien ship crashing, and the wolf is sent to clean it up right? so maybe hes killing everyone who knows and has to destroy everything that proves of there existance

in the trailer when hes running away from the ship, it looks like its about to explode so maybe he is destroying that so there is no evidence of the ship   then all he has to do is clear up the aliens   nd possibly kill the humans that know whats going on

Gates

Quote from: hunterv555 on Aug 25, 2007, 09:49:43 AM
in the trailer when hes running away from the ship, it looks like its about to explode so maybe he is destroying that so there is no evidence of the ship   then all he has to do is clear up the aliens   nd possibly kill the humans that know whats going on

BINGO...we have a winner... ;)

Dusk

You know, I actually wouldn't mind if this Predator kills humans whether they are armed or not. Like the military, the Predator probably has only one thought on mind, and that is containment.

Dekapitator

Hunterv555, instead of double posting, you can always edit you'r message if you want to add new comments. ;)

hunterv555

hunterv555

ya that probly makes more sense then what i siad    and dekap   im new to this site so i dono wat i am doing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed