ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 156,983 times)

ikarop

ikarop

AvPGalaxy contacted Sega and Gearbox about this earlier today, and the answer has been the same from all representatives. Neither Sega or Gearbox have made any official confirmation of A:CM being at E3 on the record. Gameinformer.com was probably asked to remove it for the reason mentioned above.

Brother

Brother

What a shame.

newbeing

newbeing

it could still appear at e3

Brother

Brother

Was removed now to be added later..has happened too many times.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Only time will tell.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I bet the game is barely being worked on :D

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: PHANTOM on May 19, 2011, 11:36:13 PM

I suspect this is the case. I hope it won't be another Duke Nukem Forever!  :P

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: PHANTOM on May 19, 2011, 11:36:13 PM
The game is far from being barely worked on.

To go with the GI reports, I've just heard some exciting info on supposed E3 plans for ACM. Big plans. Then again none from any media outlet, and that includes us, has been able to get an official confirmation on anything regarding any plans yet. And official statements regarding E3 are still a couple of weeks away from being released.

More rumours and 'confirmed' game lists are likely to appear in the coming weeks. So for our own sanity I'd suggest everyone goes in hyper sleep for a couple of weeks. Or just try not to believe anything unless it has been officially confirmed.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

If it's not at E3 then I'm starting to care less about this game. It could show up since I remember other games where never listed down at last year's E3 (Like MK9 for example) and still show up.

newbeing

newbeing

Hopefully the big reveal will also include the release date.

Brother

Brother

Or at least a window.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 20, 2011, 04:58:47 PM
If it's not at E3 then I'm starting to care less about this game. It could show up since I remember other games where never listed down at last year's E3 (Like MK9 for example) and still show up.

If its not at E3 there is still GBX Community Days which is what in the same week.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I can hold my breath.

MarcusVerus

MarcusVerus

In the Gearbox Forum they mentioned Aliens: CM when they announced the Community Day (http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=120990). Maybe we will get some information there.

This is the announcement:

Open to all, Gearbox Community Day is a celebration of our awesome fans, our history as a studio, the launch of Duke Nukem Forever, and of what lies ahead for Gearbox.

This will be your chance to play Duke Nukem Forever alongside the Gearbox crew before the game is released in North America. You'll get to hear the stories and meet the people behind some of Gearbox's biggest games, including Borderlands, Brothers in Arms, Aliens: Colonial Marines and more!

Better yet, you'll get to experience the first public unveiling of never-before-seen materials by Gearbox.

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on May 12, 2011, 10:06:02 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on May 12, 2011, 09:44:40 PM
More bad news ......

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/301145/news/next-brothers-in-arms-news-very-soon/?site=cvg

WHY GEARBOX WHY

They said soon which has absolutely no meaning whatsoever. Imagine them saying that soon like a fraction of all the times they have said soon for A:CM.

yeah, also it just says "expect to hear more about it soon" which could mean an announcement saying "it'll be out after A:CM"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed