Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,562 times)

Salt The Fries

One vibe I didn't like from the trailer was that AVP expedition-exploration-deciphering some ancient texts thing...It looked kinda like that, at least from the trailer...

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 18, 2012, 08:17:22 PM
One vibe I didn't like from the trailer was that AVP expedition-exploration-deciphering some ancient texts thing...It looked kinda like that, at least from the trailer...

I got the same exact vibe. Posted it earlier, actually, but its probably buried now.

To be completely honest, I don't mind the similarities. AVP had an excellent concept, it just wasn't executed to its full potential (I will always love that pyramid!). Maybe Prometheus will handle the idea better and take it in a better direction.

cmdcnqr

HAHA, thanks. I'm seriously going to look into flights and weight my options. ;-)

EEV-2501

The scene of the briefing reminds me of Weyland's speech in AvP.

JKS1

JKS1

Love the international trailer !

It's tone and pacing is far more in line with the grandeur, epic scope and dark, sinister and foreboding atmosphere I've been hoping for all along

I hope the music used in this version is from the actual soundtrack too

NGR01

Is there a 1080p version of the IMAX teaser available?
Thanks.

Would be nice to have a section listing all the videos so far.

szkoki

if every synthetic's priority to protect humans then what they will do now?...i mean those things are "humans" aswel just ancient humans

ive got a feeling that david will go mad not vickersl

hardcorps54

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 18, 2012, 08:28:00 PM
if every synthetic's priority to protect humans then what they will do now?...i mean those things are "humans" aswel just ancient humans

if they keep with the timeline bishop was a new model that had that feature , the old models were "twitchy"

szkoki

yeah just thinking about that at least one of the synthetics will have a majer role in the film ...just look at the viral marketing , both videos are about synthetics

Space7Horror

I'm betting this is going to be a really intense movie it's going to leave a mark in our minds if this movie dosent get any awards I'll be shocked and I bet it's going to be a long movie like about 2 hours and 30 min and tree will be at least one xeno or facehugger In this

Toy

Quote from: zuzuki on Mar 18, 2012, 07:42:19 PM
Dudes look closely at the balc guy in the beginning of the trailer at the waterfall. Those black lines on his head are movin. there is one that is growing from the lowerback of his head,going towards the front.

And i like they find this clues anywhere but in africa that all those fake scripts mentioned.

Also wow at that giant structure they go into in the 2nd trailer, someone screams ''IT'S IN MY THROAT'',another one says something like THIS THING IS OPENED UP FROM THE INSIDE.
And the round thing over the waterfall is moving slowly to the right, definetely a ship.

Man so many things happennig in this movie lindelof said in the comingsoon interview it's 2 hours long,

They're definitely finding that one clue from somewhere else besides Africa, Isle of Skye I think after looking at the locations being displayed when Halloway talks.
I looked over all the images and locations they're showing for the dig sites, and the closest thing to Africa is that it shows one of the clues being found in Egypt. Not that it confirms things either way, because the main discovery seems to occur elsewhere, but we need to remember Egypt is technically on the continent of Africa.  Africa's a massive continent.  After you cross the valley of the Kings in Egypt you're practically in another African country, though.

Eagle-Fire

Could somebody do a post up of the jockeys helmet next to a shot of the thing being pulled out of noomi , the nasal tenticle of the jockeys breathing tube matching up with the squid esque tendril???

I find the idea of those huge jockey creatures facef**king the female crew members alot more frightening and disturbing than a facehugger :)

vehtam

Looks like AMC theaters trailer has few unfinished effects and color grading!

The jumping man shoulder is burning, also:

!!! ???

Pelax

Why have they shown EVERYTHING in this trailer?!? All story is revealed - why such nonsense...

Michael Harper

I stumbled upon an episode of Ancient Aliens earlier today, and it was showing footage of Cowboys & Aliens - I wonder if they'll do the same with Prometheus. It seems fitting seeing as they basically talk about the kind of stuff in Prometheus in the show I've been told.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed