Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,529 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 18, 2012, 12:43:53 AM
Are there any HD download links that work?

Doesn't the one in the OP work?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Seems not to. Or, at least, it's a file I can't open.

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 18, 2012, 12:43:53 AM
Are there any HD download links that work?

http://saveyoutube.com/watch?v=HHcHYisZFLU&feature=player_embedded

Credit goes to Eva

QuoteFrom what we've seen it seemed more of a c-section applied to her
I guess so, since there is a bloody strap across her abdomen, when she is almost strengthless walking in the corridor

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Wow this trailer made the front page of yahoo.

Ond3000

Ond3000

THAT.
IS.
THE.
BEST.
TRAILER.
I'VE.
EVER.
SEEN...

zakzak

zakzak

Bloody amazing trailer! The flurry of images are intense. Personally, I prefer the industrial pop/rock score of the IMAX trailer.

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: hardcorps54 on Mar 18, 2012, 12:41:21 AM
the HD images that silent assassin put up do show somethin is bein held in the robotic arm , no idea what , will be intrigued to see what tho and as for a vaginal birth of an alien .... maybe in an unrated version
where do people keep seeing a robotic arm?

Tidus

Tidus

Quote from: Black on Mar 18, 2012, 12:24:22 AM
In the scene where shaw is looking in a mirror there appears to be soething that momentarily pops out fo her mouth and then back in again?

Theres also some blood spattered onto the walls, this would go with the theory of the thing coming out her throat?

You are right. There's indeed something coming out. She tries to swallow.

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: zuzuki on Mar 18, 2012, 12:52:17 AM
the HD images that silent assassin put up do show somethin is bein held in the robotic arm , no idea what , will be intrigued to see what tho and as for a vaginal birth of an alien .... maybe in an unrated version

IMAX trailer from yesterday. 

Eva

Eva

Oh my god... please don't mention the possibility of Shaw giving actual birth to that proto-facehugger creature the 'natural way'  :o

That is so... disturbing on so many levels to imagine. I take comfort in her seemingly intact underwear for now lol...

Btw - since no one brought this shot up - am I the only one seeing additional space jockey bodies in the shadows. I'm pretty sure I can see distinct jockey arms:

Close-up:

The engineer ship could be littered with dead engineers as part of their 'punishment' for giving man fire metaphorically speaking, or am I thinking too far? Could they be in hiding from their own race with a few remaining survivors - perhaps just one?

I think Vickers quote at the beginning is a continuation of Weylands TED statement - that Gods die as well and we will take their place.

Alienseseses

Remonster

Remonster

Goosebumps at !:55 with the man screaming cut if off. Holy crap what an amazing trailer.

hardcorps54

hardcorps54

its the big metal strut that goes across the top of the person on the operating table which has a robotic claw that is holding somethin which looks to be taken out of the patient

Eva

Eva

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: hardcorps54 on Mar 18, 2012, 12:55:31 AM

its the big metal strut that goes across the top of the person on the operating table which has a robotic claw that is holding somethin which looks to be taken out of the patient
Cheers i saw it now

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed