Scans of the old action figure comics.

Started by Axlotl, Oct 28, 2008, 12:14:30 AM

Author
Scans of the old action figure comics. (Read 2,667 times)

Axlotl

Anyone got scans of the comics from the old kenner action figures? I'd like to steal some images of the hybrids from 'em if you do.

Xenomrph

Sure thing, you can download scans of all of them right here.

avp85comiccollector

I remember those, that was the shit

xeno_alpha_07

Cheers Xenomorph, might have a look at them and add them to the old scans collection.  Never read them to be honest.

Xenomrph

They're hilariously bad, but they (somehow) take a noticeable rise in quality after Jerry Prosser starts writing them (around the time ATAX shows up as a character). At that point they actually had an overarching plot, and the characters weren't quite as cheezy as they had been up to that point.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 06, 2009, 03:50:47 PM
They're hilariously bad, but they (somehow) take a noticeable rise in quality after Jerry Prosser starts writing them (around the time ATAX shows up as a character). At that point they actually had an overarching plot, and the characters weren't quite as cheezy as they had been up to that point.

lol just started reading them.  just reading the one with the ATAX now...the snake Alien attacking Bishop made me giggle alittle.

vikingspawn

Does that download usually take long?   I had to quit after it said 20 min to download.

Here's another site with the comics:

http://www.8thpassenger.com/Content/pid=2.html

Xenomrph

I dunno, the download didn't take long for me. What sort of connection are you using? I'm on DSL. The file is 90MB.

Xenomorphine

Wow, Drake sure does like to boast about spending his formative years in a prison, doesn't he?

Good luck Apone had that BIO-ARM, too. Because when you need a BIO-ARM, you never know when you'll need a BIO-ARM. Because a BIO-ARM can be a very useful BIO-ARM, indeed.

Also? It was starting to look like 'The Adventures Of Bishop, The Friendly Terminator', for a while, there.

Xenomrph

Interestingly, Drake's prison background is one of the things that either the mini-comics accurately carried over from other sources, or other sources copied from the mini-comics, I'm not sure.

Commander Griker

I love these comic books and action figures as a kid i like it when Corp. Hicks says " What Kinda Bio-stock did these bugs punch out of ?"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed