New screens on magazines

Started by ikarop, Sep 24, 2009, 08:31:09 PM

Author
New screens on magazines (Read 27,883 times)

Brother

Brother

Depends what you consider to be "normal".

BTW it is an awesome design.

Xhan

Xhan

Traitor.

QuoteAnother new screen from OXM  as Corporal Hicks pointed out.

It's a blow up from the Marine trailer.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Xhan on Sep 25, 2009, 08:21:14 PM
Traitor.

QuoteAnother new screen from OXM  as Corporal Hicks pointed out.

It's a blow up from the Marine trailer.

You guess. Still a screen and still a new one.

Private W Hudson

I'm loving all the different styles of the marines the faces and outfits it's cool :D

Xhan

Xhan

QuoteAnd? It's a screen and It's new.

and what?

Brother

Brother

Your eye and my tail are going to meet some day soon Xhan.

JayHy17

JayHy17

Heres the thing, I get all excited to come on AvPgalaxy and check out all the fun new stuff and then somebody always ruins it with NEGATIVE comments. IF you dont like what you see then keep it to yourself or start a HATRED thread. btw thank you Ikarop and Hudson, my night at work will be much better now!

Also, SEGA has confirmed via Twitter that they will be showing AvP Multiplayer at Euro Gamer Expo! www.twitter.com/sega

Private W Hudson

Quote from: JayHy17 on Sep 25, 2009, 08:42:50 PM
Heres the thing, I get all excited to come on AvPgalaxy and check out all the fun new stuff and then somebody always ruins it with NEGATIVE comments. IF you dont like what you see then keep it to yourself or start a HATRED thread. btw thank you Ikarop and Hudson, my night at work will be much better now!

Also, SEGA has confirmed via Twitter that they will be showing AvP Multiplayer at Euro Gamer Expo! www.twitter.com/sega

This happening all so fast i don't think my brain can take anymore awesomeness

JayHy17

JayHy17

Quote from: Private W Hudson on Sep 25, 2009, 08:46:34 PM

This happening all so fast i don't think my brain can take anymore awesomeness

I feel you bro!

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Xhan on Sep 25, 2009, 08:36:55 PM
QuoteAnd? It's a screen and It's new.

and what?

I just didn't see your point.  ???

Even Martin came here to invite us all!

MadassAlex

Heres the thing, I get all excited to come on AvPgalaxy and check out all the fun new stuff and then somebody always ruins it with NEGATIVE comments. IF you dont like what you see then keep it to yourself or start a HATRED thread.

I think AvP is going to be a very fun game in general. To me, it looks good and if the gameplay of the previous AvP games is going to be the template then I can't really see how it's going to be bad barring absolutely asinine map design, plot or AI.

This doesn't prevent me from having reservations, however. It pays to have a balanced viewpoint. Reality dictates that this game probably won't be everything I want it to be. In fact, I'm certain of this - it's been confirmed that Predators are more effective melee combatants than Aliens. I don't like it.

Others also have their own reservations and while I don't think Xhan's continuous negativity is a really balanced viewpoint, we are on a forum as consumers waiting for a product, not in a brothel aiming to please the developers. Negative comments are fine,as long as they're tempered with reason and logic. That goes for positive comments, too.

Inferno

Chris!(($$))!

Guys do not get mad at people because they are just very strict when it comes to AvP and Aliens epecially on when it comes to making the games canon. And I agree on the Marine designs. Why would someone both with changing the look from what we see in ALIENS. Those were great. There is no need to try and change them because of the 30 year thing.

And like MadassAlex said, Predators are going to be better with melee than Xenomorphs. That to me was Rebellion asking me to come to them with a real Pulse Rifle and then put it up to their heads until they reverse it. So far the Xeno design is defiitely suffering from a few things like the rediculous tail and the Xenos still look glitchy when moving even in the trailes and gameplay footage.

Jango1201

I'm gonna have myself committed until this game is released. I'm going F*ckin insane wanting to play the godly awesomeness.............

Puks

Puks

The marine design looks cool imo and the predator is good enough (except for the dual wristblades).

As for the alien.. It's sluggish compared to AvP1 and the tail fin is ridiculous.

But constant bitching and whining won't get us anywhere, wait until it's out, then critisize.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed