Official Aliens and Predator Trivia Quiz

Started by tompreston66, Jan 08, 2008, 11:28:49 AM

Author
Official Aliens and Predator Trivia Quiz (Read 19,159 times)

Commander Aun

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2008, 09:23:57 PM
No...means some of the questions are inaccurate.  :P

I was being sarcastic. Must I put a smiley to each of my posts to show that? ::) ;)

Corporal Hicks

"Sarcasm doesn't bode well on the internet", Aaron. Several years ago.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2008, 09:32:15 PM
"Sarcasm doesn't bode well on the internet", Aaron. Several years ago.

Alright, ok, ok. Look, when I tried it, nothing seemed to be wrong, to my knowledge.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just saw this one in another thread:

Also just encountered my first dodgy question:  Was asked who is NOT an inmate on fury 161:  Biship 2 was an option but apparently that is the wrong answer because vasquez was an option as well... but since I already clicked bishop I couldn't report the question. =/

What comes out of the pipe when Ripley breaks it thinking it's an Alien. It's actually crickets. You put them down as cockroaches.

Akarou

Well I haven't had any badly done questions yet. But I'll keep my eyes open on there for recurring ones mentioned here and report them if no one else gets a chance.

Corporal Hicks

Oh and there's no such thing as the Director's Cut of Alien3. It's the Assembly Cut.

bonafide1498

Its fun! but kinda fast! I think i missed more because i didn't click fast enough than anything else!
Also lots and lots of alien questions and almost no predator questions....at least when i played it earlier. Good Job overall!

Alien³

I won a poster........where is it? how do I claim it?

wolfboy

Can you post up some bigger pictures of the statues?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It said i need to make a account to play the trivia game. How do i make a account?

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: tompreston66 on Jan 08, 2008, 04:35:05 PM
Quote from: Predalien warrior on Jan 08, 2008, 04:30:02 PM
I won a prize game! ;D

So when does the confirming e-mail show up in my inbox? ;)

well done man, so you won a poster? i want one of those too

Are they gonna send a confirmation email or something? Because I still haven't received word on my winning.

xenomorph36

can we see a picture of how the alien queen look like ?

tompreston66

you should recieve your e-mail later today, or tomorrow at the latest.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Jan 09, 2008, 01:32:04 AM
can we see a picture of how the alien queen look like ?

Just click on "prizes".

Corporal Hicks

It's done it again. I can't click anything other than grand finale and my rank is now Refined. So...I ain't gonna re-register 'cause I've got such a high rank...and I've been on about 5 other computers and still the same... :'( :-\ :-[ >:( :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed