Official Aliens and Predator Trivia Quiz

Started by tompreston66, Jan 08, 2008, 11:28:49 AM

Author
Official Aliens and Predator Trivia Quiz (Read 19,159 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. Took me 11 questions to figure out what the hell I was supposed to do and still ended up winning the thing. Can't believe I'm meant to be tech savvy. It is pretty fun. I'm posting it up now.

I had a hard time with the cult questions but that's 'cause I haven't read most of the comics I got the questions on. Still managed to come 2nd though! woot.

tompreston66

Quote from: Predalien warrior on Jan 08, 2008, 04:30:02 PM
I won a prize game! ;D

So when does the confirming e-mail show up in my inbox? ;)

well done man, so you won a poster? i want one of those too

kcirtap33

it wont let me enter my email??????any ideas?

Yautja

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2008, 01:02:37 PM
It's only letting me click and select the grand finals which it says is on on Friday. It wont let me click anything else. I'm in the UK if that makes any difference. My username is CorpHicksAvPG. I kinda wanna have a play on this before I post it on the front page.

Im having the same problem.

Darkness

This is actually a great site. I came so close to winning one of the Japanese posters.

Corporal Hicks

I'm currently ranked 14 in Marines.

tompreston66

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2008, 08:29:55 PM
I'm currently ranked 14 in Marines.

well done dude, thats awesome.

Corporal Hicks

I have to say: Congratulations. You guys have created an incredibly fast paced and addictive game. I can't stop playing 'cause it's fun and addictive but I also don't wanna go down in ranking. All the makings of a fantastic game. Fan-f**king-tastic, my friends.

Akarou

Hicks have you one any of the tournaments for the poster? I did but no e-mail has come through  ???

Commander Aun

Ive done pretty good, but im gonna try and get that poster! :)

Corporal Hicks

I haven't. I came 3rd on a poster comp. Grr. Failed on the first question which incidentally, I need to complain about. It was about Predator cloaking in P2. Or more accurately, how Keyes phrased it. He said it bent light, none of which had that option.

And the 19th question, I think, was Who is NOT a member of the Betty's crew. It gave the option Purvis and Golic. I didn't see Golic, saw Purvis. Who isn't actually a member of the Betty's crew. So...some of the questions might need looking at.

Commander Aun

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2008, 09:14:36 PM
I haven't. I came 3rd on a poster comp. Grr. Failed on the first question which incidentally, I need to complain about. It was about Predator cloaking in P2. Or more accurately, how Keyes phrased it. He said it bent light, none of which had that option.

And the 19th question, I think, was Who is NOT a member of the Betty's crew. It gave the option Purvis and Golic. I didn't see Golic, saw Purvis. Who isn't actually a member of the Betty's crew. So...some of the questions might need looking at.

Maybe its fox trying to covertly stop people from getting the prizes, and exploiting them to there own ends? ;)

Corporal Hicks

No...means some of the questions are inaccurate.  :P

tompreston66

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2008, 09:23:57 PM
No...means some of the questions are inaccurate.  :P

if you guys could let us know which ones are inaccruate, we can change them asap. thanks

Corporal Hicks

Well, there's the only 2 I've noticed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed