Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 751,410 times)

SM

SM

They're all different angles of different things.  Don't see why the tubes couldn't be being readied and loaded while we see snippets of other things.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: SM on Sep 16, 2016, 01:22:51 PM
They're all different angles of different things.  Don't see why the tubes couldn't be being readied and loaded while we see snippets of other things.
If you're okay with interpreting it as being non-linear, then we agree with each other.  Technically.  ;)

SM

SM

I'm not interpreting it as non-linear as such.  Just that when, for example, we see Ripley convulsing in her tube, Bishop and Hicks are already being loaded into the EEV off screen at the same time.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Oh well, either way.  :)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

I've changed my mind. Bishop did it. When he left Ripley and newt on the Dock as everything was falling to pieces. He went back to the Sulaco and dropped the eggs off and returned.

Also, how can we call the Alien the "Perfect organism" When i've lost count how many have died on screen to gunfire or from being blasted into space. Ripley's ass is more perfect then the Alien is lol.

SM

SM

Setting aside that it's a minimum 90 minute round trip to the Sulaco and back, where'd he get the eggs, and if he had them why'd he go back?

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Guts on Sep 21, 2016, 07:24:57 AM
Also, how can we call the Alien the "Perfect organism" When i've lost count how many have died on screen to gunfire or from being blasted into space. Ripley's ass is more perfect then the Alien is lol.
I've said the same about the Predator.  Ultimate hunter my ass.  ;)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Ash probably meant perfect because it wasn't constrained by morals etc.

This thread....man, we can go round in circles about this all day.

A:CM offers an explanation....but we don't want A:CM to exist so...

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Guts on Sep 21, 2016, 07:24:57 AM
I've changed my mind. Bishop did it. When he left Ripley and newt on the Dock as everything was falling to pieces. He went back to the Sulaco and dropped the eggs off and returned.

Bah!  Alien is not perfect organism.  I am.

Quote from: SM on Sep 21, 2016, 10:33:16 AM
Setting aside that it's a minimum 90 minute round trip to the Sulaco and back, where'd he get the eggs, and if he had them why'd he go back?

What's that flying over SM's head?  Was it sarcasm?   ;)  Obviously the previous poster had his tongue firmly planted in cheek..

SM

SM

You're basing this on?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Photographic editing proof that Bishop is an asshole and why he was not there waiting for our heroes on the platform like a good robot. Unstable my ass, he swung around to grabbed some alien eggs.

The Alien is the perfect organism to hunt medieval man but not totally bad ass colonial marines. Also lets be honest here, sure the aliens killed moestly everyone in Hadley's Hope but what did they do after that? They all took a long nap. I didn't see them trying to screw over each other for a goddamn percentage. Humans still worse, man. :P

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: The Cruentus on Sep 21, 2016, 01:58:24 PM
Ash probably meant perfect because it wasn't constrained by morals etc.

"You still don't know what your dealing with do you? Perfect Organism. It's structural perfection is matched only by it's hostility. I admire it's Purity unclouded by delusions of morality or remorse."

Well, the conversation does seem to imply it's perfection is found mainly in it's Mental State, however he does say that structurally it is perfect as well. before even it's hostility is brought up.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 22, 2016, 12:13:00 AM
http://i67.tinypic.com/9iu1ie.png

Photographic editing proof that Bishop is an asshole and why he was not there waiting for our heroes on the platform like a good robot. Unstable my ass, he swung around to grabbed some alien eggs.
This is exact proof why this is the perfect ending to this thread. Lock it up! :laugh:

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: SM on Sep 21, 2016, 10:18:27 PM
You're basing this on?

Because its so ludicrous.  I'm pretty sure he was kidding.  If not, my eyes will open wide in bewilderment.  But I do think that was said mocking the Bishop idea.  Perhaps we'll never know.

Scorpio

Scorpio

I was thinking today that if the Queen had not been discovered (Ripley and Bishop see acid blood melting through the floor), then would it have attacked?  Maybe it wasn't planning on attacking but was forced to due to discovery.  So what was the Queen actually doing on the Sulaco?  (Note that the Queen didn't attack until it was discovered, it could have attacked before but didn't).

Just something to add to the theories..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed