Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 132,815 times)

kaljo

kaljo

Quote from: S.Y.L on Mar 11, 2010, 06:42:52 PM
Quote from: DirtyBerd on Mar 11, 2010, 03:20:08 AM
If a picture is worth a thousand words then.....Well Judge for yourself.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/avp-2010-2/

man, some of that was just depressing. sucking the pred down from the top of the pillar for the trophy kill?? i can only imagine the frustration of the guy playing as pred, that would`ve been a controller-hurling moment for me :(

Exactly why ive quit playing it til its fixed.!

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: S.Y.L on Mar 11, 2010, 06:42:52 PM
Quote from: DirtyBerd on Mar 11, 2010, 03:20:08 AM
If a picture is worth a thousand words then.....Well Judge for yourself.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/avp-2010-2/

man, some of that was just depressing. sucking the pred down from the top of the pillar for the trophy kill?? i can only imagine the frustration of the guy playing as pred, that would`ve been a controller-hurling moment for me :(

I always thought the delayed decapitation of the Alien was done on purpose. Kind of like the effect from the first AvP when the pred cut the Aliens head with the throwing star. I actually dig it. The rest of the dome coming off however looks  buggy.

The video also makes me wish I was able to get it for PC, because it certainly looks pretty. 

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

For some reason I cannot stay connected to dedicated servers. I'm in for about twenty seconds and then my connection times out. I can stay connected to ranked matches and all other p2p matches, but not dedicated servers.

The game was working fine about a week ago.

Anyone know how to fix this issue? I'm starting to get really pissed :\

edit: I did the "verify game cache" thing and one file had to be redownloaded. Maybe that'll fix it, but I doubt it :(

Valheru

Valheru

I get the same thing mate but mine can be anywhere between 10 seconds and 10 minutes, sometimes it won't happen in the first match but will happen in the next one on the same server. Also when it happens usually half the other people on the server get the same problem at the exact same time.

Cheers!

Valheru

InfestedGoat

InfestedGoat

found a major bug regarding pings in dedicated servers:

I've noticed if I join a server all by myself that says it is like a 30 ping sever, i go in; and it is around 30. When people start to join the ping goes up for me and everyone else. To when 12+ people get in everyone is at a ping of like 150!

I don't know why, but I thought i'd share it. Hopefully a patch will fix the dedicated servers.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Quote from: Valheru on Mar 11, 2010, 11:18:09 PM
I get the same thing mate but mine can be anywhere between 10 seconds and 10 minutes, sometimes it won't happen in the first match but will happen in the next one on the same server. Also when it happens usually half the other people on the server get the same problem at the exact same time.

Cheers!

Valheru
I'm hoping this is due to the whole "servers are still in beta" shit :\ because if this is going to be an ongoing issue my rose colored glasses are going to come off and I'm going to RAGE

Devastator

Devastator

Hello everyone.I have installed Steam and AvP but when Im trying to play it it says "This game is currently unavailable.Please try again at another time".I do not know what else to try...I have uninstalled it and re-install it 3 tmes and still cannot play.Maybe some1 here has any suggestions?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Does it your computer meet its requirements ? I don't know much about pc gaming that would be the only thing I could think of

postman

postman

Maybe it's a faulty download, or a file has been corrupted/gone missing along the way. Make sure your PC also meets the requirements to run the game, as its very powerful, and alot of computers can't handle it.   

Shadow_Riddick

Shadow_Riddick

go to steam, right click avp, select properties, then local files, and confirm game-cache integrity
that should do it  ;)

RubberChickenMan

RubberChickenMan

I bought my avp through stream.

And I have a decent computer to play it on, but is it normal for the game to stutter a bit before starting a level on single player?

Brother

Brother

Make sure you have the latest drivers for your GPU.

Insomniac

Insomniac

Quote from: RubberChickenMan on Mar 14, 2010, 03:41:47 PM
I bought my avp through stream.

And I have a decent computer to play it on, but is it normal for the game to stutter a bit before starting a level on single player?

How much RAM do you have and what texture detail are you running it at? If you only have 2 gigs or so, stick to medium textures other wise it will keep trying to page from the hard disc, espesially at the start.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Well i haven't touched the game ever since the last patch. Damn connection issues! And been spending most of my time on Battlefield Bad company 2. And the annoying & funny thing is. That game is also a PC/PS3/360 game But on the PC version theres the normal server browser and im not kidding everysingle game is filled up, And there must be about 1000 servers in total.

Now if AVP3 Sold just under a million. Where the hell are all the people?

predalien27

predalien27

Every time I play Gateway in Mp on PS3, it freezes when I try to attack someone and after sprinting a few times.  Anyone know how to fix this?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed